• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAF Brüggen - first impressions

If you change this missing _ it will work fine.

Took me a while to track that down myself!

Having trouble though getting Tornados or other fixed wing AI to appear. Don't see "ETUW" anywhere on my system.

I am doing something wrong, obviously, because I still cannot get the Gazelle textures to show up. I followed Klaus's directions, but no joy. NC:dizzy:

Having trouble though getting Tornados or other fixed wing AI to appear.

Never mind - all working. LOL! Been doing AI traffic for years and it took me most of today to figure out my "user errors" - I had dialed back the main traffic slider recently when changing my graphics slider settings without realising it.

Killer scenery. Fantastic atmosphere and immersive details like the GSE and 3d people. Horrendus real world weather - thanks Active Sky, LOL. Thanks so much!

G5GqiX7.jpg

Hi Pete,

show us your aircraft.cfg here, please. So we can quickly find any mistakes inside.
If your cfg is fine, we can try to solve other possible issues :wavey:

Hi Pete,

show us your aircraft.cfg here, please. So we can quickly find any mistakes inside.
If your cfg is fine, we can try to solve other possible issues :wavey:

[fltsim.25]
title=JYAI Aerospatial Gazelle AH1 Bruggen XX371
sim=JYAI_Gazelle_AI_ONLY
model=AH1
prop_anim_ratio=2.10
texture=Bruggen_ XX371
atc_airline=
atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT
atc_parking_codes=
ui_manufacturer=Aerospatial
ui_createdby=JYAI
ui_type=Gazelle AH1
ui_variation=XX371
description=For AI use

[fltsim.26]
title=JYAI Aerospatial Gazelle AH1 Bruggen XX386
sim=JYAI_Gazelle_AI_ONLY
model=AH1
prop_anim_ratio=2.10
texture=Bruggen_ XX386
atc_airline=
atc_parking_codes=
ui_createdby=JYAI
ui_type=Gazelle AH1
ui_variation=XX386
description=For AI use

[fltsim.27]
title=JYAI Aerospatial Gazelle AH1 Bruggen XX435
sim=JYAI_Gazelle_AI_ONLY
model=AH1
prop_anim_ratio=2.10
texture=Bruggen_ XX435
atc_airline=
atc_parking_codes=
ui_createdby=JYAI
ui_type=Gazelle AH1
ui_variation=XX435
description=For AI use

[fltsim.28]
title=JYAI Aerospatial Gazelle AH1 Bruggen XX437
sim=JYAI_Gazelle_AI_ONLY
model=AH1
prop_anim_ratio=2.10
texture=Bruggen_ XX437
atc_airline=
atc_parking_codes=
ui_createdby=JYAI
ui_type=Gazelle AH1
ui_variation=XX437
description=For AI use

Your mistake is very easy..... you must delete the empty space in the texture folder. texture=Bruggen_ XX437. Between Bruggen_ and xx437 you got a empty space. delet it.... everything will work fine.

Your one is : texture=Bruggen_ XX437
must be : texture=Bruggen_XX437

greetings
Klaus

Thanks for your replies. I will report back soon, hopefully. My internet is slower than dial-up service, and technician won't be here for two more days. I am having angry feelings . NC

Fantastic work!

A USAFE visitor:

jXNLhjI.jpg

Btw, I made a package including everything (AI models too) in a neat folder outside P3D folder and made an xml file for it. Works great and I have everything for Bruggen together. Only thing that is separate is the SODE stuff.

Absolutely amazing Manschy, this is just incredible scenery.
I've got in working in P3D v5.1 and all appears fine an working great.

Thank you all very much for these nice words. That's the wages for every freeware developer, the reward.

@Dimus:
Yes, I can see in your screenshots, half of the scenery is still missing! No hangar doors, no trees, no blastwalls and for sure no animations.

Have a look inside the manual, please. The description inside will show you step by step how to install SODE and all my features for that correctly. If you need any more help afterwards, please give us a shout....

Thank you all very much for these nice words. That's the wages for every freeware developer, the reward.

@Dimus:
Yes, I can see in your screenshots, half of the scenery is still missing! No hangar doors, no trees, no blastwalls and for sure no animations.

Have a look inside the manual, please. The description inside will show you step by step how to install SODE and all my features for that correctly. If you need any more help afterwards, please give us a shout....

I read the manual carefully. I already had SODE and registered for P3D v4. I copied all files as per the instructions. Anyway, I'll check again as it may be the fact that I have a scripts folder outside P3D main folder. I really like to install stuff outside P3D but in this case it may not be possible due to the scripts. Anyway I'll try again.

Dimus, lua files in this case should not affect the SODE files, they are independently of each other.
Because there are no red crosses, I assume all objects are installed correctly except for the animations.xml and seasons.xml files. I would do a search for their correct place...

You were right Manschy! I have forgotten to copy the xml files in the relevant SODE folder. All well now.

I'm also happy that the "out of P3D folder" package I made works.

Back