• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAF Brüggen - first impressions

RELEASED

849016144305261921.jpg

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php/123274-ETUR_RAF_BRUGGEN_P3Dv4-5_v1-0

I want to thank you all who were waiting patiently and all who supported me in the last couple of years. I hope you enjoy this freeware and will maybe show some shots of your experiences at this airbase. Have fun :wavey:

The fact that I don’t have the time to try this today saddens me.☹️
Congratulations on the release! I have followed your efforts from the beginning and I’m looking forward to enjoy this. Screenshots coming up.

Oh yes, its a wonderful scenery, very nice - all is working well for the first pattern.

Thank you very, very much.:icon37::fat:

Thomas

Manschy,

Your scenery is beautiful! The only problem I am experiencing is textural, with the Tornados being all black. I am sure I did something incorrect on installation, but not sure where. Maybe because I am running P3DV5.1, and the MAIW files aren't playing nice.... NC

2021-2-27_13-17-22-713.jpg
2021-2-27_13-4-45-315.jpg
2021-2-27_13-17-0-715.jpg

Thank you for response, Pete.

On the one hand, I am very happy that the scenery also seems to work in P3Dv5. On the other hand, I would recommend to maybe ask over there at MAIW for a solution. But when the models appear well except for the textures, there might be a big chance to solve the problem :applause:

Thank you for response, Pete.

On the one hand, I am very happy that the scenery also seems to work in P3Dv5. On the other hand, I would recommend to maybe ask over there at MAIW for a solution. But when the models appear well except for the textures, there might be a big chance to solve the problem :applause:

Thanks Manschy, I will ask them. It would be interesting to know if anyone else on this forum has the same problem, if they are running V5.1.

Your Bruggen was well worth the wait! It is a masterpiece sir! NC:encouragement:

Pete, Thomas "TiAr" from above has the Tornados running well. Please check if you have the correct models and/or textures added! I will have a look at the link inside the manual if I have a wrong link set maybe.
So, please check if the Tornado package is the correct one for FSX/P3D, okay? The Tornados work...

EDIT: I checked the link inside the manual, the link is correct.

Hi,

You need to copy the textures from the fsx branch. (and use the models from the p3d branch)
I had those blach airplanes as well. The installation instruction isn't that clear.

Regards,

Jan

Hi,

You need to copy the textures from the fsx branch. (and use the models from the p3d branch)
I had those black airplanes as well. The installation instruction isn't that clear.

Regards,

Jan

Your tip worked as advertised , except my Gazelle helos are all still black. Pete.

Last edited:
What a scenery. Whow. The years of development have paid off. A real highlight.

Unfortunately I only found a little time this morning at least once
to make a short visit and do a few traffic laps.
But I will make up for that and expand it extensively in the next few days.

40650575cn.jpg

40650579ky.jpg

greetings
Klaus

Klaus - your complete SODE files seem to be missed! There are no Hangar doors, no scenery trees, no walls, no QRA gates and for sure no animations. Please have a look into the manual to get the files running correctly. That stage, you have only half of the airbase working! :very_drunk:

Klaus - your complete SODE files seem to be missed! There are no Hangar doors, no scenery trees, no walls, no QRA gates and for sure no animations. Please have a look into the manual to get the files running correctly. That stage, you have only half of the airbase working! :very_drunk:

That was my mistake. Wrong installation path for sode.
Now everything is like it should be :applause:

Thanks a lot for this very nice pice of work.

greetings
Klaus

Found the mistake for the gazelle of MAIW in my case.

The aircraft.cfg has following entry :

[fltsim.25]
title=JYAI Aerospatial Gazelle AH1 Bruggen XX371
sim=JYAI_Gazelle_AI_ONLY
model=AH1
prop_anim_ratio=2.10

texture=Bruggen XX371
//... this must show texture=Bruggen_XX371. If you change this missing _ it will work fine. It`s a mistake from last update of MAIW. Texture folder is named wrong. Change all the other entrys in this aircraft cfg on the same way. texture=Bruggen_XX386 / texture=Bruggen_XX435 / texture=Bruggen_XX437

atc_airline=
atc_parking_types=MIL_COMBAT
atc_parking_codes=
ui_manufacturer=Aerospatial
ui_createdby=JYAI
ui_type=Gazelle AH1
ui_variation=XX371
description=For AI use

greetings
Klaus

Fantastic find, Klaus !!!!

I will correspond this to all other forums because of the same responded issue. Thank you!

Back