• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAF Brüggen - first impressions

Thank you, guys.

Final SODE Runway animations - Foremost a big thank you to Stephen Legg who created the fantastic Overrun barriers. They are animated according to the wind direction. "Up" headwind side, "Down" tailwind side.

Animated windsocks and mobile tower, depending on wind direction and strength as well, the sheer windsock from the library of Jacques-Paul Bollard. At release, you have to download it seperately to get the sock in place.

Groundcrew now being placed to most frequented areas...All 3D people from the 3D-people Library of David Marshall, compiled for FSX/P3D by Wolfgang Allers...At release, you have to download the library seperately to get the people in place.

Manfred,

very impressive. Your pictures bring back many good memories for me. As a little boy I often visited my grandparents who lived east of Siegen in Hessen/Germany. There was a low-flying corridor there in the seventies and eighties, which was mainly used by British jet fighters like Harrier, Jaguar, Canberra, F-4 Phantom, Lightning and later Tornados and Hawks.

They often flew together with Canadian or USAF F-4 Phantom or with German F-104 Starfighter, G-91, F-4 Phantom or Alphajets.

At that time in the cold war they flew very low, partly below the hills there.

Greetings to Wolfgang Allers! Very nice to see his name here.

Thomas

Thank you guys.

Michel, thank you very much for this valuable link. But those days, the brits had the barriers simply moved by the current start direction. So in most case, aircraft start and land against the wind, so this barrier was up. I think I will leave it as it is now.:D

The final big area added - the firedump on approach at RWY09 using a static Canberra and some foam trucks kindly provided by John Young

Hi all.
I have to say, RAF Brüggen is still alive - it is indeed WIP, not RIP :D
But due to the Covid19 history last months and the summer time without many time to use my rig, now I finally want to show the first video of the RAF Brüggen airbase.
It is a bit frustrating to see so many people now are keen on MSFS, but I hope some users will stay with P3D temporarily.

This short video is an overview of the airbase, some more will follow shortly to show some closeups and animations....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LXW1L3CREA&feature=emb_logo

Great video, looks like most of the work is done? I only fly military aircraft add ons from military air bases so MSFS has little to offer to me, I will stay with P3D and DCS (guess I am not the only one).

Thanks for all the work you have done already,
Henk.

Thank you, Henk. You will be not the only one, for sure....As long as there is no military inside MSFS I will stay with P3D (and as long as MSFS is buggy that much...)

MSFS2020 is, indeed, quite beautiful. Graphic detail is amazing! But, as mentioned, there are no military aircraft or aircraft carrier ops possible in it yet, so I will be going to P3DV5 for all of that! Looking forward to your bases, Manschy! NC

Hi Manfred,
I enjoyed your video on the RAF Bruggen Part 1, when will Part 2 be available?

The airbase looks stunning :encouragement:

Last edited:
Thanks guys. Just cutting the takes, next vid will show the details of the scenery and animations...

Absolutely breathtaking Manschy! I currently use a converted version of your FS9 RAF Bruggen in P3D V4, so i am really looking forward to this upcoming release!

Cheers,
Randy

Wow Manfred, You really put a lot of work into this project. :applause:

This is on Orbx scale, even better. :encouragement:

At the end of the PT2 video you say stay tuned for Pt 3?

I'm impressed with these last two you did. This is amazing stuff.

I wonder what the total file size will be?

Good Job!

Back