• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RAF Brüggen - first impressions

Thank you. When one is about to explore the scenery completely, he will find two small areas which will appreciate his effort :applause::running:

Just a short visit from German Phantom....

40679141hc.jpg

40679142jk.jpg

40679143xt.jpg

greetings
Klaus

Simworks F-4? NC

No... it is the virtavia rework package you will find in Library here. (Virtavia Phantom II Reloaded V1.1 with PBR Texturing in native P3D v 4.4 Format.zip and texture pack : 12 Textures Phantom German Airforce.zip)

greetings
Klaus

it is the virtavia rework package you will find in Library here. (Virtavia Phantom II Reloaded V1.1 with PBR Texturing in native P3D v 4.4 Format.zip and texture pack

Yes, I have given up in frustration on one of the payware versions. Like a great old friend that Alphasim model lives on and it still looks terrific!

If I fly here, the FPS will decrease What is the correct graphics setting for P3D?
Here is my config:
AMD Ryzen 7 3800X 100-100000025BOX processor
8GB graphics card
2x KINGSTON HyperX Predator 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 memory
Samsung 980 Pro 1TB M.2 SSD

Question: Which version of P3D? I'm assuming v5 but one shouldn't just 'assume'.
Probably your graphics card is a bit down on power for a start zsolt, and I'd also suggest doubling your RAM would help.
:encouragement:

Dave, I installed the MV ADV Phantom in P3DV5, and it flies fine, except I notice there's no afterburner flame.... Pete

Regrettably, this is a known issue with such effects. It's one of the reasons I keep both P3Dv4.5 and P3Dv5.1 on this rig.

Dave

Back