• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

RFN F-8 Crusader is Out!!

I noticed a bug with model (P3Dv4+), if you fly low, near water (the best option to see it)

the model is accompanied by some external effects (smoke?) just above the ground.

Has anyone had any success getting this lovely jet to work in P3D v5? I haven't had any issues getting my other v4 aircraft to work, although the gauges do show the occasional purple/green vertical lines.

Has anyone had any success getting this lovely jet to work in P3D v5? I haven't had any issues getting my other v4 aircraft to work, although the gauges do show the occasional purple/green vertical lines.

I use it in v5, works fine (maybe due small issue of windshield and too dark textures inside and this smoke effect).
I didnt notice it, can you share any screenshot of this?

I actually haven't been able to get it working @YoYo . I installed using the add-on method, which hasn't given me any issues with other aircraft.

The odd gauge issue is with other P3D aircraft, like the stock Blackhawk helicopter or my RealAir Beech Dukes.

EDIT: I got it working and that's an outstanding aircraft!

Last edited:
Back