• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

iBlueYonder Nantucket 50% off June 9-11

To celebrate FlightsimCon 2017:

"Nantucket Island will be marked down 50% on our site from June 9-11 to celebrate the show weekend. If you haven’t gotten it yet, now would be an excellent time. We will also be rolling out a new P3D4 version very soon, along with more airport content that’s free of charge for all Nantucket owners."

I just took my first flight over Paulo Ricard's Rio de Janeiro. I am astonished by the beauty and detail ! Going back to look at his other sceneries. Will probably buy more...
Thanks
Sue
Yep, grabbed Mega Sao Paulo, Forteleza, and Salvador. Looking forward to flying them, downloading now. Beautiful sceneries !

Last edited:
Lionheart Creations Summer Sale

Big sale at Lionheart Creations. The following titles are currently $10 each:

- Avelina Elecktra
- Aerospool Dynamic
- Epic LT / Dynasty
- Epic Victory VLJ
- Diamond DA40
- Fairchild 24R and 24W Dual Pack
- Piper Pacer Super Pack
- Proton Bullette
- Quickie Q200 Special
- Quest Kodiak
- Robin DR400
- TailWind W8 and W10 Dual Pack
- Trinidad TB21 GT Turbo

Check it out at http://www.lionheartcreations.com/summer_sale

Big sale at Lionheart Creations. The following titles are currently $10 each:

- Avelina Elecktra
- Aerospool Dynamic
- Epic LT / Dynasty
- Epic Victory VLJ
- Diamond DA40
- Fairchild 24R and 24W Dual Pack
- Piper Pacer Super Pack
- Proton Bullette
- Quickie Q200 Special
- Quest Kodiak
- Robin DR400
- TailWind W8 and W10 Dual Pack
- Trinidad TB21 GT Turbo

Check it out at http://www.lionheartcreations.com/summer_sale

Thanks for the notice. Bought the Epic Victory! NC

SkyDesigners Airbases 40% off for 1 month at Simmarket

All SkyDesigners products are on sale now at Simmarket at 40% off. 26 days remaining from today (05/09/17 UTC)

Alabeo 40% off sale

Available at several outlets (SimMarket, Pilot Shop, PCAviator (Australia store only at this time), until 24 Sept.
Doesn't include latest releases, but plenty of older ones discounted - I'm looking closely at the Titan, Aztec and Saratoga.

Available at several outlets (SimMarket, Pilot Shop, PCAviator (Australia store only at this time), until 24 Sept.
Doesn't include latest releases, but plenty of older ones discounted - I'm looking closely at the Titan, Aztec and Saratoga.
I was going to ask, any suggestions?

Was interested in a crop duster and wondered if anyone had both the C-188B AgTruck or PA-36 Pawnee Brave and might suggest a preference. Or if you only have one do you recommend it. Was also interested in the PA31 Chieftain 350. Any thoughts, pro or con?

Or if you only have one do you recommend it. [Snip] Any thoughts, pro or con?

Hi Frank. I have the PA36 and for low / slow tooling around the ORBX country side (like Sedona or Bonners Ferry) it's a fine aircraft. (In one of the default views, however, I have a missing / transparent texture. It is the view looking back at the pilot.) The PA36 is a simple stick and rudder heavy duty tail dragger and great for playing around those undeveloped air strips. Looking at the price I would conclude that it is worth the $12! Likely the only difference from the C188 is that there are no wing struts in your sight line.

I have the C-188B AgTruck and it is a quality addon. Great for low and slow flying to check out scenery or for a low and slow tour. Also good for spraying crops :untroubled:

Cheers,

I was going to ask, any suggestions?

Was interested in a crop duster and wondered if anyone had both the C-188B AgTruck or PA-36 Pawnee Brave and might suggest a preference. Or if you only have one do you recommend it. Was also interested in the PA31 Chieftain 350. Any thoughts, pro or con?

I have the Alabeo Chieftain and the Carenado Navajo. Neither one gets the fuel system correct, both feed from outboard tanks first, no matter where you set the controls and the fuel gauges register total fuel, not fuel in each tank. The Chietain leaves me scratching my head when it comes to the 3D model and the avionics. A much upgraded and modernized pilot's panel, the inclusion of the resource sucking Avidyne, but the passenger section is set up like a commuter aircraft, even the model that has winglets, but is not a full Panther upgrade. It just strikes me as a weird combination.

I have the Alabeo Chieftain and the Carenado Navajo. Neither one gets the fuel system correct, both feed from outboard tanks first, no matter where you set the controls and the fuel gauges register total fuel, not fuel in each tank. The Chietain leaves me scratching my head when it comes to the 3D model and the avionics. A much upgraded and modernized pilot's panel, the inclusion of the resource sucking Avidyne, but the passenger section is set up like a commuter aircraft, even the model that has winglets, but is not a full Panther upgrade. It just strikes me as a weird combination.
I saw similar comments in a video review. At least about the cabin layout. Reviewer felt it would have been better with a more executive layout for four or six rather than packed seating.

Back