• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Hi don't know if anyone has seen this yet but IRIS have a December sale on with reductions on all their products
http://www.irissimulations.com.au/ols/

John

Their products have been on sale for quite a while. I did grab the PC-9 Pro along with the PC-24 (not on sale) back in mid October. All the same products were on sale then.

Unfortunately I don't think they will be getting a great deal of business with the website the way it is. I just clicked on a link today and got a full on privacy warning from google, saying hackers might be trying to steal your information, your connection is not private etc. A look at the google search results page when searching for Iris also shows a warning saying "This site may be hacked". I have written to Iris regarding this, but received no reply. They really should do something about it.

Cheers,

Their products have been on sale for quite a while. I did grab the PC-9 Pro along with the PC-24 (not on sale) back in mid October. All the same products were on sale then.

Unfortunately I don't think they will be getting a great deal of business with the website the way it is. I just clicked on a link today and got a full on privacy warning from google, saying hackers might be trying to steal your information, your connection is not private etc. A look at the google search results page when searching for Iris also shows a warning saying "This site may be hacked". I have written to Iris regarding this, but received no reply. They really should do something about it.

Cheers,

I also wrote two times to Iris to report this.
I get the message that a certificate is not up to date.
But no reply after several weeks.
Is it save to download files or log in?

Best regards, Grippen

Hi Grippen.

Unfortunately your guess is as good as mine. It could be simply because a site certificate had lapsed and not been renewed, which is a message I have seen also. It could be something more serious, which I hope it's not. I just can't speculate either way because I don't know.

Cheers,

FSX SE is on sale at Steam for $9.99 USD during their Holiday Sale.

Been wanting it for awhile, couldn't pass it up this time around.

Hi Grippen.

Unfortunately your guess is as good as mine. It could be simply because a site certificate had lapsed and not been renewed, which is a message I have seen also. It could be something more serious, which I hope it's not. I just can't speculate either way because I don't know.

Cheers,

Hi scotth6,

The IRIS site was working again and I was able to download al my downloads.
However Google still warns that the site maybe is hacked if you google this site.
I think that it was the old certificated that they forgot to replace.
I think they should explain more to there customers about the reason, because I thought I lost the downloads forever.
IRIS also not responded to my e-mails about this issue.

Best regards Grippen. :)

50% off Milviz sale coming 3/2
You know that this isn't correct? There is no sale. Why mention this?
I went over to the Milviz site when you mentioned this was coming and saw no indicatiion they were having a sale. I looked again today: still no sale.

:dizzy:

Cees

Sure was a Sale @ MilViz

The 24 hour sale occurred as advertised. Started 2300 March 2nd and ended 24 hours later. Once items were in your cart you had to use a code during checkout to get the 50% off. I didn't fiddle around, I bought 4 aircraft, but held off on the T-38 until the T-38C is released. Flown all I purchased except the F-4E and pleased with everyone I've flown.

The 24 hour sale occurred as advertised. Started 2300 March 2nd and ended 24 hours later. Once items were in your cart you had to use a code during checkout to get the 50% off. I didn't fiddle around, I bought 4 aircraft, but held off on the T-38 until the T-38C is released. Flown all I purchased except the F-4E and pleased with everyone I've flown.

+1 - I bought the MilViz F-4J/S and F-4E along with the F-4E TacPack Module at half price. Great deal! :applause:

Back