• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

50% OFF FSAddon Products

attachment.php

Yes, the WACO's are coming....... soon... but FIRST there is this weird American custom, called Black Friday. And since the majority of our customers live in the US, heck, why not join in the fun!?

So FSAddon Publishing is giving a FIFTY PERCENT DISCOUNT on all FSAddon products (we do have a few non-FSAddon products in our shop, and these are exempted I'm afraid, as is our upcoming WACO.... but you can always wait for next year !)
The discount is available from Friday morning till Monday evening, so you FOUR DAYS to get those products you always wanted to have, at HALF THE PRICE ! Now, what more can you wish for, get TO THE SHOP on Friday !!!

Enjoy the weekend !

FYI, with all the many excellent Thanksgiving Week Sales going on, here's the one I capitalized on. I have wanted the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400 for a good while but hesitated to spend premium $$$ on it and wait for a sale (last year it was available on sale at this time but I skipped over it. Around the same time the Pro Edition version came out and it's clearly very improved over the base Pilot Edition but being $90 at one site and right at $80 at another, I put buying it on the back burner. Okay, so with my boring preface story aside, both versions are on sale at PC Aviator and the Pro Edition is marked down 33% from $79.95 to $53.57. Right now they also are giving an extra 10% Tuesday Sale Discount (automatically added in at checkout). I had to jump on that plus I had a $5 off coupon from them which brought the grand total down to $43 & some change! Not a bad early holiday self-gift (probably the best I've ever encountered). Anyhow, if you want to get either version of the Majestic Software Dash 8 Q400, here's a good chance to cash in on probably the bets chance at getting a good deal on it.

For users of Steam Edition, Steam is also have a big sale on most of their stuff. Remember to check around at your favorite flight simulator stores, They probably have big sales!

£2 All Addons - Flightstore.co.uk

As the title says, Flightstore.co.uk are having a Black Friday sale with all FSX addons on sale for £2. Many excellent titles such as Earth Simulations sceneries, Warbirds Legends pack, Horizon Photoreal, DCS Black Shark, and more.

https://www.flightstore.co.uk/

Cheers,

Last edited:
Black Friday seemed to pass us by with little in the way of sales relevant to our hobby, is anything exciting happening for Cyber Monday?

All the developers and stores that had sales for Black Friday still have sales on now for Cyber Monday, most finishing 29th or 30th November, 2016.

PC Aviator (US and Aus), FlightSimstore, Flightstore.co.uk, Simmarket, FSPilotshop.

Speaking of 2 euros, the flightsimstore.com is having a clear-out sale of all of their ORBX products on disk because ORBX stopped trading with them. Most of the scenery products require you to already have a region installed, but they have some nice planes.
Ryan

P.S. iris simulations still had their 50% off almost everything sale. I don't know why they have had their stuff on sale for so long, but google says the site may be hacked.

Speaking of 2 euros, the flightsimstore.com is having a clear-out sale of all of their ORBX products on disk because ORBX stopped trading with them. Most of the scenery products require you to already have a region installed, but they have some nice planes.
Ryan

P.S. iris simulations still had their 50% off almost everything sale. I don't know why they have had their stuff on sale for so long, but google says the site may be hacked.

Great prices on the Orbx boxed scenery, but the shipping cost! Whew! Not happenin'!:dizzy: NC

Carenado CHristmas sale - started at SimMarket

Carenado's annual Christmas sale(s) have started at SimMarket - no doubt other retailers will follow.

[edit] + flightsimstore

Back