• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Aerosoft Aircraft sale

Up to 50% off some aircraft on the Aerosoft site. Included are:

PBY Catalina
Seahawk & Jayhawk
F-16 Falcon
HueyX
BroncoX

Until 1st August, 2016

PBY Catalina
Seahawk & Jayhawk
F-16 Falcon
HueyX
BroncoX

Until 1st August, 2016

Thanks so much for the tip! I have wanted to buy the Seahawk/Jayhawk package for years, but didn't want to pay the full price. Yay! NC

I bought the Seahawk/Jayhawk pack a while back with the intention of doing some repaints for it. Beware.. despite a PK being advertised, there isn't one.

Not bad models in the grand scale of things. Not as tight as the Cera UH60 and the default paints are nowhere near as good (they're poor by comparison).
ATB
DaveB:)

Yeah I couldn't resist. Despite actually having the thought today that I'm going to take a break from spending money on Flight Simulators :rolleyes: , I was browsing and saw the F-16 on sale. That's one I have been meaning to get for years. While I was there I also grabbed the Seahawk/Jayhawk package. I was on the fence about that one, but the included ship models pushed me over.

Cheers,

Selling a few simulators:

Flight Simulator X Gold Edition, Boxed Complete with Manuals, CD Keys, and All 3 Disks
Flight Simulator 4.0 Floppy Only
Combat Flight Simulator 1 disk only.
Commanche Gold CD Only

60 USD + shipping for everything.

It normally sells for around 80 so i think that's fair.

Open to reasonable offers. I've moved to steam edition so i have no further usage for it.

Shipping to United States only.

PBY Catalina
Seahawk & Jayhawk
F-16 Falcon
HueyX
BroncoX

Until 1st August, 2016

Twin Otter Extended presently on sale for 14.68 Euro. A no-brainer for this exceptional product if by some chance you still don't have this gem.

In case there are liners pilots here, there is an interesting sales at JustFlight until tomorrow.
The package containing the Aerosoft Airbus A318, 319, 320 and 321 for both FSX and P3D is sold at 37 Euros instead of 53 euros.
http://www.justflight.com/product/aerosoft-airbus-bundle-for-fsx-and-p3d

Of course, these Airbus are not as realistic as the newly released FlightSimLabs A-320, but for the beginners like me who want to test a "much more serious than average" addon, the price of this package by Aerosoft is extremely interesting. In fact, I took the opportunity to buy it yesterday evening.
Once I'm bored with it, I can always consider buying the FSL one to go further in the realism :)

Hi everyone,

this is a simple heads-up that Iris simulation currently offers many of their fsx / P3d products in their online store
at -50% off.

regards,

oliver

Back