• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Good one Dave. I've been waiting for this one to pop-up for.. well.. for as long as I can remember:encouragement:

ATB
DaveB;)

It wasn't posted on this thread to my knowledge, but I wanted to say thanks to the gentleman who informed us all in late Feb of a sale in Britain of Vertigo Studios aircraft, each going for about $1.50US. Took advantage of this to pick up the F6F, F8F, F9F, SBD, TBM, PT-13, and P-36. All for FSX. Wow! Excellent aircraft! I'm going to cruise this thread every day if we can keep coming up with deals like THAT.

It wasn't posted on this thread to my knowledge, but I wanted to say thanks to the gentleman who informed us all in late Feb of a sale in Britain of Vertigo Studios aircraft, each going for about $1.50US. Took advantage of this to pick up the F6F, F8F, F9F, SBD, TBM, PT-13, and P-36. All for FSX. Wow! Excellent aircraft! I'm going to cruise this thread every day if we can keep coming up with deals like THAT.
You're welcome. :ernaehrung004:

To be sure! As previously mentioned, I was astounded at the tax that had to be paid to the EU on the sale. Outrageous, but it seems to be fact of life in the EU. Maybe that's why the Brits are looking to pull the plug! PS - sorry for the short step OT.

To be sure! As previously mentioned, I was astounded at the tax that had to be paid to the EU on the sale. Outrageous, but it seems to be fact of life in the EU. Maybe that's why the Brits are looking to pull the plug! PS - sorry for the short step OT.
I'm in the USA, so VAT was not a problem, but the shipping cost almost as much as all the aircraft I bought.

Milviz 35% off everything!

MilViz is currently running a 35% off sale on its entire line... the sale ends midnight 8 April...

Check it out... Maybe it is my time to pick up the F100 after all the great reviews and paints!

A

Just Flight has their Fokker F27 on sale for 48 hours: Offer price: £10.99 / €13.95 / $15.99

Back