• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Carenado Sale

12311116_913853215358160_2945768850827183674_n.jpg

Aircraft Listed on Sale
PC12 HD SERIES
PA34 SENECA V HD SERIES
E50P PHENOM 100 HD SERIES
SR22 GTSX TURBO HD SERIES
B1900D HD SERIES
PA46 MALIBU MIRAGE 350P HD SERIES
TBM 850 HD SERIES
C208B GRAND CARAVAN EX HD SERIES
B200 KING AIR HD SERIES
C90B KING AIR HD SERIES
CT206H STATIONAIR G1000 EXTENSION PACK
CT206H STATIONAIR HD SERIES
CT182T SKYLANE G1000 HD SERIES
PA46T MALIBU JETPROP HD SERIES
A36 BONANZA
C337H SKYMASTER HD SERIES
CT210M CENTURION II HD SERIES
AC11 COMMANDER 114
B58 BARON
C340 II HD SERIES
V35B BONANZA
C208B SUPER CARGOMASTER EXP.PACK HD SERIES
C208B GRAND CARAVAN HD SERIES
F33A BONANZA
C185F SKYWAGON BUSH
C185F SKYWAGON
PA32R 301 SARATOGA SP
PA28 181 ARCHER II
PA34 200T SENECA II
C172N SKYHAWK II FLOAT
C172N SKYHAWK II SKI
PA28RT 201 ARROW IV
C172N SKYHAWK II
C152 II
CU206G STATIONAIR 6 NORMAL-AMPHIBIAN-CARGO
C182 SKYLANE II RG
C182Q STANDARD AND LONG RANGE
T34B MENTOR
PA28 CHEROKEE 180F
M20J 201

Nemeth Sale on all products till Jan 2, 2016

<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]-->

<tbody>
</tbody>

Nemeth Designs has started its holidays sales which lasts from 12th December to 2nd January. You can grab any of our products during this period for half their original price. Just enter the "HOLIDAY2015" voucher code during checkout and and 50% discount will be applied to all of your orders that you make on www.nemethdesigns.com.

We would like to wish Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for everyone.

Best regards,
Nemeth Designs Development Group

50% off ALL FSAddon products

Christmas Sale...... lets do this right: 50% OFF of all of our products, both at simMarket and at our own webshop here.

Sale starts on the 19th and ends on January 2nd.

Merry Christmas everybody !

attachment.php

The just flight and just trains christmas sales start today!

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Downloads only - Sales end at 9am (UK time) on Tuesday 5 January 2016.
Some decent discounts on offer, I decided on the Tornado as it is available at the 'right' price.....
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]$29.99.

:encouragement:
[/FONT]

FSX-E on STEAM

All DLC is going for 55% off sticker price.
For example, the Aeroplane Heaven Piper PA-23-250-D Aztec is only $9.99.
:encouragement:

A word on the A2A sale..

Normally, if you buy a model and bundle Accusim with it.. you get Accusim at a discount. However, in this sale.. Accusim is cheaper if you buy it separately.. 25% off an individual product is cheaper than the bundle discount. So.. add your model to basket then navigate back to the FSX section and add Accusim for that product (if you want Accusim that is).;)

ATB
DaveB:)

Captain Sim 24 Hour sale

Hi,
I just received an email from Captain Sim and it says that they are having a 24 hour sale only at the online store. They say everything is Euro 9.99.
Sale starts at 00:00 UTC 12th January and lasts until 23:59 UTC 12th of January.
I just had a look at the website and a lot of products are on sale now for Euro 9.99, but it seems that everything including the base packs etc will be reduced to Euro 9.99 during the 24 hour sale.
Funny thing too, I was just flying the Captain Sim C-130 when I received the email.
Cheers,

JustFlight Weekend Deal

The F-111 looks like a deal based on budgetary considerations. 60% off! And with gas so cheap these days might as well indulge! On the JustFlight Home Page - http://www.justflight.com/

P.S. If you have bonus points with them the price goes lower....what's not to like.

Flightstore in the UK currently have a Sale on, with lots on offer. Noted so far are large discounts on VFR Scenery, the Warbirdsim Mustang Collection and the Vertigo Range:

Martin

They still have some FSX addons on sale, including the Vertigo boxed aircraft for £1!

http://www.flightstore.co.uk/dvds-sims-c346/flight-sim-software-c499

So I picked up the Dauntless, Rans RV8, and Stearman Volume 1, plus Eiresims 'Cork Ultimate' which was £5.

Not a bad selection for just over a tenner, including postage!

Cheers

Paul

Back