• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Simmarket
flysimware 50% off 8 more days
REX simulations 30% off 2 more days
JustSim 20% off 13 more days
realworldscenery 30% off 4 more days
TopSkills tutorials 40% off 21 hours left
Razbam between 40 and 75% off 148 days left (no hurry!)
Final approach simulations 20% off 5 more days
NXGN Simulations 50% off 8 more days
RF scnerey building 23% off 14 more days

Megasceneryearth 50% off 22 more days

Lots of sales!

I received an email from Just Flight announcing that the Areosoft F-14 Extended package is on sale at 30% off until 10:00 am UK time tomorrow (Tuesday). As a Tailhook Navy type guy I'm thinking this is an offer I can't refuse. Comments?

[FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]DH.98 MOSQUITO FB Mk VI
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Download for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition & P3D v1/v2/v3[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]40% OFF[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif] - [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]ONLY £14.99 / €18.55 / $22.79
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]Use Discount Code: [/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif]MOSSIE
[/FONT][FONT=Helvetica, Geneva, Arial, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif](normally £24.99 / €30.95 / $37.99)[/FONT][/FONT]

I received an email from Just Flight announcing that the Areosoft F-14 Extended package is on sale at 30% off until 10:00 am UK time tomorrow (Tuesday). As a Tailhook Navy type guy I'm thinking this is an offer I can't refuse. Comments?

You'll love it. You'll also get the Kitty Hawk and if you have Tacpack all weapons functionality. LANTIRN Flir is also included but TARPS is not.

SimMarket 40% off select Alabeo

40% off select Alabeo aircraft @ Alabeo.com and SimMarket (more outlets may follow).

Just Flight Alabeo Sale - 40% off most models

Just announced at Just Flight:

http://justflight.com/category/alabeo-october-sale

The most recent Alabeo releases aren't included, but everything from the C400 Corvalis TT on back seems to be there.
So for those who might want to pick up some of the older Alabeo`s.

Thanks - RobM

PS and the same Alabeo sale also just announced at the Flightsim Pilot shop. So I assume all the other usual FSX retailers
will follow suite in due course.

Steam is having a big flash sale. Most things 50% off. I think you have to have Steam edition to get the DLC.

Simmarket

attachment.php

Most sales are scenery/texture enhancements. Most sales 25%-40% off

Attachments

• salesatsimmarket.jpg
    salesatsimmarket.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 0
Back