• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

I think the big Carenado/Alabeo sale happens in December, possibly the second week of December.
As Jeansy said, there was one a few weeks back. But it was only for Alabeo -- I checked for Carenado a few times that week.

Carenado had their sale the second week of December last year. Holding back on many opportunities for that one
although did take full advantage of the JustFlight special this time.
:ernaehrung004:

Got the Turbo Arrow, Tonka GR1 and late DC-8s over at JustFlight after a bit of sniffing around their forums for any major issues.

Got the Turbo Arrow, Tonka GR1 and late DC-8s over at JustFlight after a bit of sniffing around their forums for any major issues.

I got both the Arrows and shoe horned them into XML installs with no problems (truthfully the easiest done so far). Haven't tested them against the POH but overall pleasant to look at and fun to fly. Very full featured cockpits.

I got both the Arrows and shoe horned them into XML installs with no problems (truthfully the easiest done so far). Haven't tested them against the POH but overall pleasant to look at and fun to fly. Very full featured cockpits.

Hope the framerates are good to boot.

Downloads are too risky since I'm on a metered connection at the moment and FSX is too unreliable after the 1709 update.

FSPilotshop Sale

I just want to pass along that FSPilotShop will be having a sale, starting December 19. The Flight Replicas DC-4 will be included.

Heh, I was about to post the same.

The Dove for ~7.5€ looks like a great deal.
The usual questions: Framerate impact? Switch sounds? Rain on the windshield? Other goodies like engine damage?

Bush Pilots

For those who enjoy bush flying, I highly recommend having a look at the Cessna C-185F, it's on sale now at Carenado for $5.99.

It includes Amphibian, float, ski and tundra models. I bought this many years ago, and it's one I have kept after going through my airplane downloads and deleting those I never use any more.
Brent Stolle did an update for all 4 planes that can be downloaded at the FlighSim library.

Back