• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

The PC Aviator Aus deal makes them even cheaper than PC Aviator US. On Tuesdays it's 10% off even the sale prices.

FS Pilotshop has St Patrick's day sale on until March 31, just pick'd up L-4 cub and P40N both by Flight Replicas for about $20, I know AH have released a newer Cub, but im really loving my FR Cub :wavey:

Sim Skunk Works (they do mostly European military jets like the Harrier, Tornado, F-104) has a 30% Easter sale on their website, until April 8, 2018.

Til 3 April, get 2 for $40, 3 for $50 or 4 for $60 on a selection of newer (not latest) JF aircraft.
https://www.justflight.com/bundle

I'm rounding on the Commando and Otter, maybe tempted by their well-received Arrow III or Warrior II.

I had been waiting for one of these sales before I picked up my copies of the Otter and Arrow and maybe a few others to round things off.

Will have to wait till the next one of these sales before picking up the L-5 and C152

KPHL Airport for FSX! Looks on par with the kind of airport you would expect from payware companies, except this is freeware! All it costs you is the time to download a 208 MB file! Looks really looks good too!
Screenshots are here along with the link to the download below the screenshots.

https://www.sunskyjet.com/sceneries#!

There is also a version for FS9.

KPHL Airport for FSX! Looks on par with the kind of airport you would expect from payware companies, except this is freeware! All it costs you is the time to download a 208 MB file! Looks really looks good too!
Screenshots are here along with the link to the download below the screenshots.

https://www.sunskyjet.com/sceneries#!

There is also a version for FS9.

Yeah I've had this for years and it is brilliant. It is one of the best freeware airports out there. They are also working on KDTW, and have been for years. Just recently there was an update on progress. It is a really highly anticipated airport.

https://www.sunskyjet.com/

Cheers,

MILVIZ
FLASH SALE COMING
Starts next Friday 11th May. Ends Sunday 13th May.
30% off all aircraft. Enter code 'MayDay'.

No probs Portia. Yeah I got them a few years ago, and have continued with the newer releases, and they are all spectacular sceneries.

The helipads can be quite a handful!

Cheers,

I'm thinking about buying one of the regions, what do you guys recommend?

My heart is with Alaska, but I'm open for suggestions.

I won't buy any of the airports so I want something that looks good out of the box, and preferably a large area.

It really depends on where you want to fly. For me Northern California and the Pacific North West are probably the ones I use the most, but then I live in northern California.

I'm thinking about buying one of the regions, what do you guys recommend?

My heart is with Alaska, but I'm open for suggestions.

I won't buy any of the airports so I want something that looks good out of the box, and preferably a large area.

i agree with blanston ,i live in and fly in northern california,but i like the southern cal orbix,it takes some cash,but i have all of the north american areas,alaska to socal.makes a differance to me,visually anyway.im curious about not wanting to buy any airports,some are very cool and make a huge differance,pick an airport close to the main area you want,,like alaska i have Homer,in norcal,well i have most all of them,lol..and socal i only have Catralina.

FSW on Steam for £6. Also free content and discounted add-ons. The p-40 is apparently premium quality and at £9 a steal from what I heard. Last chance saloon to pick it up before it vanishes forever.

It would also be a good way to thank DTG and the dev team for giving us FSXSE with all it's updates and continued availability.

I wonder if they had called FSW something like FSXI it might been more successful?

regards,
Jamie

Back