• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

FlightStore uk is having another sale on there sim DVD's, 3 quid each (plus shipping to where ever you are) including:

VStudios P-36, Dauntless, F8F, F9F (all four of those can also be had in there (Warbird Legends as 3£), F6F, TB Avenger and Stearman.
Also the Warbird Sim Mustang collection for the same price.

Times in the past they did it for 1£ but its still a pretty good price.

https://www.flightstore.co.uk/aviat...-sim-software-c499/microsoft-fsx-add-ons-c814

Gents we're doing a 50% off on our website and soon to other vendors as well. You can use HALFPRICE on checkout at www.simworksstudios.com to get what the code says!

Best,
Alex

I was just about to get the Phantom but I was dissapointed to see it was not P3D4 capable.
Bugger!
Would the 'forthcoming' P3D4 update be applicable to this version as an upgrade or is it complete new package?
:banghead:

Mike,
thank you muchly for this wonderful piece of news. I'll be sure to take advantage of your generosity later this month . . .
best regards,
ro

Thanks Mike, I have most of your aircraft, all that I need so just waiting for new releases.
I have to say I really like the feeling of flying in you aircraft , really nice and I urge those that don't have the Zlin yet to go get it . Love the flying feeling

Hi Mike and thanks for the offer. Quick question. When you label something as P3D compatible, is ALL version of P3D including v4.2? I have run into problems in the past with other develpers where they meant everything but 64 bit but were not clear. I'd like to pick up some of your stuff again and am running P3D v4.2.

Thanks,
LouP

Hi Mike and thanks for the offer. Quick question. When you label something as P3D compatible, is ALL version of P3D including v4.2? I have run into problems in the past with other develpers where they meant everything but 64 bit but were not clear. I'd like to pick up some of your stuff again and am running P3D v4.2.

Thanks,
LouP

Hi Lou,

Yes, unless otherwise plainly stated, the aircraft should work in all P3D versions including v4 (they are all run through the latest P3D to make sure) - with the exception of a third-party sound gauge used for custom sounds. I tend to use custom sounds very, very sparingly, and so I don't think many even notice the difference (even I don't notice most times!). If ever you have an issue, however, just get in touch and we'll sort it out.

Mike

FS2Crew 30% off Summer Sale

FS2Crew products are currently 30% off on their website.

25 June 2018: SUMMER SALE BEGINS! ALL FS2CREW FSX/P3D PRODUCTS ARE 30 PERCENT OFF. USE COUPON CODE: SUMMER2018

Back