• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Just Flight's Summer Pick & Mix!

Just starting over at the Just Flight website, Just Flight's Summer Pick & Mix!

picked up the Flight Replicas P40N early kit from PC Aviator today for half price - very nice.

should help me out on my own balsa P40 project

SimMarket jumped the gun and have put the sale back in the box until the correct date. All vendor sales will run concurrently with Milviz's.

Great news - on my wedding anniversary, no less .... :biggrin-new: I've been itching to get the full J/S Phantom - now's the perfect timing!

thx,

dl

You might find your better half disputing that sentiment DL! :a1089:

Great news - on my wedding anniversary, no less .... :biggrin-new: I've been itching to get the full J/S Phantom - now's the perfect timing!

thx,

dl

You might find your better half disputing that sentiment DL! :a1089:

LOL. True. But how (and who) embedded that line in my post? That was weird ...

In an email from Captain Sim this morning:

Captains,
To celebrate 12 years of FSX, any CS product for FSX will be $12, 12 hours only 1400-0200Z 23-24OCT 2018.

Stay tuned,
Captain Sim News

I the past it has been a 9 Euro sale so the price is up a couple Dollars this time.
If interested put it on your calendar because they do watch the clock.
:ernaehrung004:

Captains,
To celebrate 12 years of FSX, any CS product for FSX will be $12, 12 hours only 1400-0200Z 23-24OCT 2018.

Stay tuned,
Captain Sim News

If that include's their whole C130 package, hard to argue with that deal :applause:

Discount code is not working for me either.

Never has any issues with JustFlight's discount codes before.

I created a ticket for it.

Back