• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

I am going to wait for tomorrow as well. Exchange rate appears to have raised the price on simmarket. It should be cheaper on their site and the money directly to them!

I would buy MilViz direct and not from SimMarket, etc. They've historically provided better support for direct purchasers (re: upgrades, etc.) than they do with products purchased from resellers.

I,just noticed Cerasim has 30% discount sale on all their Helicopters,but not sure when the the sale date ends?

Carenado Christmas Sale at FS Pilot Shop

Carenado is also on sale at the FS Pilot Shop Check it out HERE!!!

I picked up the C337 Skymaster. Been waiting for it to go on sale.

Has anyone bought anything directly from the Carenado site?

I've purchased the B200, but trying to download the 190Mb file is next to impossible as the download time creeps up past 4-5 Hrs and climbing.

Getting very frustrated, as I've tried numerous times.

Pete.

Has anyone bought anything directly from the Carenado site?

I've purchased the B200, but trying to download the 190Mb file is next to impossible as the download time creeps up past 4-5 Hrs and climbing.

Getting very frustrated, as I've tried numerous times.

Pete.
It's the same price at PC Aviator

I'm still trying to download my purchase directly from the Carenado site, having tried numerous times over the last few days.

So far today it's 65 % downloaded after nearly 6 hours and the time is still ticking …

I've advised the Carenado Support people, but haven't had a reply yet.

I'm almost contemplating buying it again from either PC Aviator or Just Flight, advertised for the same price.

Download times are normal for other files I've had from the usual sites (SOH, Avsim & Flightsim).

Not a happy chappy.

I just did my Caranado purchases but from JustFlight, on one had I like that the developers get more money, but on the other my purchases are scattered around the internet and hard to remember where I got them.

I buy from PCAviator also, but like most other places, when you go through your PCAviator purchases you open the invoice and you can then see what the product is, with JF you see the products listed. I just wish JF would show you the current version of the product so you know if you should download an update, but at least they do tell you via email when there is an update.

I finally heard back from Carenado …. their response to the looooooooooooooooooong download times …..

" ….. Due to the holiday sale the server is too busy, I suggest trying again …. "

I gave in and purchased the B200 from PC Aviator (also having a sale, and the d/l took 2 minutes). Will see what Carenado think about refunding.

Pete.

Back