• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Captain Sim is 20!

In today's email:

Captains,
Time flies. Captain Sim is 20!
Any anniversary discounts? You bet!
On the 20AUG at 2020Z, just 20 hours 20 minutes, everything is $20.20 at https://www.captainsim.com
Stay tuned,
Captain Sim News

LH Simulations 10 year Anniversary - 50% Off

LH Simulations, who develop the amazing LHBP Budapest and LHPR Pér and Bőny, are celebrating their 10 year anniversary with a sale of 50% of their products. They also have a heap of excellent freeware on the website. I highly recommend anything this developer has done, as not only are they outstanding quality, but are available at an amazing price even without the 50% off. You can get the products directly from their website (recommended) or from Simmarket.

https://lhsimulations.com/10th-year-anniversary/

https://secure.simmarket.com/specials.php?sgid=499

Been eyeing the Carenado PC-12 for some time. With the 70% off and a 10% coupon from PC Aviator, I picked it up for $18 US.:encouragement:

2nJTh2w.jpg

I was just about to change my mind on a few Carenado planes' purchases I was putting off, and I was going to grab them in the sale, only to find that the sale has already ended. Being a Black Week sale I assumed it would go though to Black Friday, which is this Friday, at least.

Oh well I guess they miss out on my purchases. I guess they missed out on all the XP11 user purchases they could have had too.

I also wonder how many sales they missed out on with the website issues. I know I could not even get to a product page to check out a product for the first few days of the sale. I gave up after that.

I am not bagging them as a company. I appreciate their fantastic aircraft, of which I have many, and I appreciate the great customer support they have given me over the years. I just think they handled this sale badly. Maybe some of it was out of their control, ie the website.

I was just about to change my mind on a few Carenado planes' purchases I was putting off, and I was going to grab them in the sale, only to find that the sale has already ended. Being a Black Week sale I assumed it would go though to Black Friday, which is this Friday, at least.

Oh well I guess they miss out on my purchases. I guess they missed out on all the XP11 user purchases they could have had too.

I am not bagging them as a company. I appreciate their fantastic aircraft, of which I have many, and I appreciate the great customer support they have given me over the years. I just think they handled this sale badly. Maybe some of it was out of their control, ie the website.

I agree sale was not over Black Friday and they didn’t include X-PLANE aircraft. Damn, it was the only yearly sale and I missed it.

ORBX are running their 'End Of Year' sale with many products up to 50% off.
This finishes January 5 2020 and the usual caveat applies regarding new releases.
:encouragement:

Alabeo 50% sale

Alabeo is having a 50% off sale on everything. Sorry x-plane your sale was last month. At the usual places.
:ernaehrung004:

Captain Sim Sale Dec-23, 24 hours only, everything $25

I suppose just about everyone here got the e-mail, but in case anyone missed it:

Captains,
We regret to inform you that from 0000Z 23DEC2019, 24 hours only, everything is $25.
A festivus for the rest of us. Air your grievances at https://www.captainsim.com
Stay tuned,
Captain Sim News

I assume that's $25 US.

I don't think there's any CS planes I want that I don't already have, but just fyi.

-RobM

I've been waiting for the CS B707-300 to come on sale. :jump:

But I've noticed that while the base pack is now $25 on special (down from $39.99) the 707-300C Expansion pack is also $25 (up from $14.99)

Pete.

I've been waiting for the CS B707-300 to come on sale. :jump:

But I've noticed that while the base pack is now $25 on special (down from $39.99) the 707-300C Expansion pack is also $25 (up from $14.99)

Pete.

Indeed. You need to watch out for that. Just wait a day and the expansion will return to it's regular price.

Since lots of folks are staying at home these days Carenado is having a big 70% off sale on FSX/P3D add-ons through Sunday the 29th.
:ernaehrung004:

Flight Replicas is currently have a 50% off March Break sale, due to run until the end of Saturday, March 21, but this may be extended.

Flight Replicas is currently have a 50% off March Break sale, due to run until the end of Saturday, March 21, but this may be extended.

Finally I have bought this set, which was long on my wish list already for a very long time.................

dxJ5jYI.jpg

Cheers,
Huub

Back