• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

For those who haven't looked at it recently, if you've "ordered" the free SSW Fiat on SimMarket, the keyless installer file is now available for it as well.

A very kind gesture by Sim Skunk Works, thank you!

Free is good, but I gotta say this is the most confusing piece of aircraft I've ever encountered! Three different downloads to obtain it! And nowhere is this mentioned in the docs. One has to wonder if the end justifies the means. Must be some interesting developers at work at SSW...Thank you for offering it up in this time of craziness though, much appreciated.
Cheers
:ernaehrung004:
The Old Master Sergeant

ORBX has announced a limited-time 20% reduction on the price of the Global Base pack.

It expires on the 12th April.

Dave

SSW F-104G and SWS Phanton free from Simmarket

SSW F-104G is free from Simmarket on April 11

SWS F-4B Phantom is free from Simmarket on April 12

AEROPROYECTO - CESSNA C172N FLOATPLANE R1.1 - FSX P3D free now until 6:00PM EST Friday 4/17/20 on SimMarket. :applause:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-16 AEROPROYECTO - CESSNA C172N FLOATPLANE R1 1 - FSX P3D.png
    Screenshot_2020-04-16 AEROPROYECTO - CESSNA C172N FLOATPLANE R1 1 - FSX P3D.png
    57 KB · Views: 34
AEROPROYECTO - CESSNA C172N FLOATPLANE R1.1 - FSX P3D free now until 6:00PM EST Friday 4/17/20 on SimMarket. :applause:
This Cessna by Aeroproyecto is worth getting. I already have it but "bought " it again for a second redownload source. He also has a really nice tail dragger version and a standard C172N. The repainted textures are all interchangeable.
:ernaehrung004:

attachment.php

Still a more few hours (until 6PM EST) to upload the AEROPROYECTO - CESSNA C172N FLOATPLANE R1.1 - FSX P3D for free. @ Simmarket

Then more free stuff for the weekend! :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-17 SimMarket - Home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-17 SimMarket - Home.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 32
Back