• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

SimShack finally got their act together and joined the Carenado sale. Their prices tend to be a little less than PC Aviator's Tuesday 10% off special.

So anyone who didn't make all their purchases yesterday go over to SimShack. Those who did :banghead: C'est la vie.
:ernaehrung004:

JustSim UUWW, TropicalSim LPSJ have just been added to the Simmarket "Gratis" section. Many more already in there for various lengths of time. These are all free (hence the "Gratis").

I ended up also buying one of their other airports - Antigua - they do very impressive work!

€5 JustSim Titles - Simmarket- April 2nd

A selection of JustSim products will be just €5.00 (plus VAT) for 24-hours on April 2nd 2020.

DÜSSELDORF
RHODES DIAGORAS
LUXEMBOURG FINDEL
BARCELONA EL PRAT
HAMBURG AIRPORT
RIGA LATVIA EVRA
KLAGENFURT-WÖRTHERSEE
CHANIA
DALAMAN

FSX/P3D and XP11 versions

Free SSW Fiat G91 - April 1st only

At Simmarket. They are supposedly doing one free product every day starting April 1st. Today you can get the SSW Fiat G91 for $0. FSX and P3Dv4 versions.

FSX not possible to activate

At Simmarket. They are supposedly doing one free product every day starting April 1st. Today you can get the SSW Fiat G91 for $0. FSX and P3Dv4 versions.

Yeap, sounds great, but will not work for FSX! The free module activator works only for P4D. So don't be happy to quickly guys.

This is the FSX Fiat ..... [FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]https://secure.simmarket.com/sim-skunk-works-fiataeritalia-g91-arpan-for-fsx.phtml

Pete.
[/FONT]

They are both free. The FSX version requires you use the old activation method.
Not sure what you mean.

I downloaded the main installer and keyless-installer, and the install was straightforward.

I downloaded the texture installer from the link provided, extracted to a temporary folder, then copied the main textures to my FSX Aircraft folder. They're all there.

One question: what does it mean I have an "Unprotected Version?" When I installed I skipped the registration part because of the keyless-installer file. Wish there were some install instructions.

As it is I've completed a couple short flights. Lost my hydraulics on the first one, but all went well on the second one. Interesting aircraft.

Going to keep me occupied while I obey our Governor's "Stay-at-Home" mandate.

For those who haven't looked at it recently, if you've "ordered" the free SSW Fiat on SimMarket, the keyless installer file is now available for it as well.

A very kind gesture by Sim Skunk Works, thank you!

Back