• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

ALL Iris aircraft free until June 1st!

[FONT=Verdana,Arial,Tahoma,Calibri,Geneva,sans-serif]http://www.irissimulations.com.au/ols/[/FONT]

Seem to have server issues at the moment , anybody else having difficulties ?
With their entire inventory for "FREE". . .you'll hit some glitches as folks crowd in to get things downloaded. Check back from time to time, you'll eventually hit a smooth patch!

I already have a bunch of their stuff, but got Raptor Driver and the Battlefield Airlifter packs. I It'll be fun to compare the F-22 to Flyfreestd's Sukhoi T-50 which I got this weekend. (And is a blast once you figure out the variable nozzles and a quirk associated with their use!) Thank you IRIS!

What happened to some of the other IRIS a/c I wonder? I am sure they produced way more than what is shown on the website. Was hoping for their Tornado but seems not to be an item any more. Did pick up the Grob trainer for which I am very grateful. Thank IRIS.

What happened to some of the other IRIS a/c I wonder? I am sure they produced way more than what is shown on the website. Was hoping for their Tornado but seems not to be an item any more. Did pick up the Grob trainer for which I am very grateful. Thank IRIS.
The DSB Design / IRIS Tornado became freeware 10 or so years ago :wiggle:. IRIS used to have them on a "Classics Series" freeware page but that page is no longer available. If you Google for DSB Design / IRIS Tornado, you will find these packages in different configurations on several freeware websites like:

FS2004 RAF Tornado GR4/A Version 3.2:
https://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/files/404/fs2004-raf-tornado-gr4-version-32/

FSX/FS2004 IRIS Tornado F.3 Version 4.2:
https://www.fs-freeware.net/downloa...s2004-iris-tornado-f3-version-42-package.html

Similar story for the old Phantom and Hawk freeware. And then there are some older payware models which were removed from the store like the F-14 and the Vulcan, afaik these were not released as freeware.

The (generous) IRIS-offering has left me a bit confused (happens easily these days:dizzy:). I assume any download will work till June 1st, just like JustFlight did recently with their Hawk (and DCS does with ... well DCS)?

The (generous) IRIS-offering has left me a bit confused (happens easily these days:dizzy:). I assume any download will work till June 1st, just like JustFlight did recently with their Hawk (and DCS does with ... well DCS)?

No. I believe these aircraft are yours to keep forever. The offer to download them for free is what lasts until June 1st. It's hard to believe a developer could be so generous, but Iris are, and I thank them again for it. It's a very kind gesture.

With their entire inventory for "FREE". . .you'll hit some glitches as folks crowd in to get things downloaded. Check back from time to time, you'll eventually hit a smooth patch!

According to a fellow simmer over at "Simviation" you need to open an account to access the free downloads ??

Regards

According to a fellow simmer over at "Simviation" you need to open an account to access the free downloads ??

Regards

Yes, you do but it costs nothing to create the account (no credit card info necessary). Once in, you will go about the same process as if you were placing a proper order. That is, add everything you want to your "cart", "proceed to checkout" and "confirm order" which will show all your products, $0 dollars, and give you your download links. enjoy! I did

Thanks guys, it's the least I can do to help out those who can't afford simming as much these days. I'm one of the lucky ones who's job hasn't been impacted by COVID, so in a way it's paying things forward.As for the account stuff, the easiest way of distributing was to just make the store free until June 1st. In the last few days since it went on sale, we had 8000+ orders through. My shared hosting threw a fit at one point! lol.Still, things are calming down and I'm working on updating some of the content to v5 installers, so keep an eye out as we go.

Thanks guys, it's the least I can do to help out those who can't afford simming as much these days. I'm one of the lucky ones who's job hasn't been impacted by COVID, so in a way it's paying things forward.As for the account stuff, the easiest way of distributing was to just make the store free until June 1st. In the last few days since it went on sale, we had 8000+ orders through. My shared hosting threw a fit at one point! lol.Still, things are calming down and I'm working on updating some of the content to v5 installers, so keep an eye out as we go.

Thank you so much for the aircraft, they are some of the best out there!

Back