• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales For Anything FSX

Has Milviz ever had a Christmas sale?
I went back through this "Sales for anything FSX" thread and it looks like do have a sale for one day every once in awhile. I was hoping there would be a sale by now before Christmas.

I went back through this "Sales for anything FSX" thread and it looks like do have a sale for one day every once in awhile. I was hoping there would be a sale by now before Christmas.
Their last one was Black Friday in November. I cannot recall if they have in the past supported Black Friday and Christmas with sales. I would think, one or the other, but could indeed be wrong.

Same here.
I have been checking their website for the past week for a sale. I am looking at getting either the DHC-2 Beaver, or the DHC-3 Otter. Have not been able to make up my mind.

My budget for this year is pretty much shot, but with a sale I can convince my significant other for one last purchase.
I can only hope for some Christmas magic

25488155_1667889496588752_166688610586548776_o.jpg

Incoming: http://milviz.com/flight/product_listing.php .

For those who will be buying something from the sale at Milviz, in order to get the 30% discount, you must put in the code XMAS2018 in your cart to get it.
I almost jumped right in to purchase a plane without reading the whole page about the sale.

Good advice I did the same at fsaddons sale, missed adding Christmas at checkout and paid the full price. I don't mind really it was my own fault for not reading the full sale article before purchase.

Good advice I did the same at fsaddons sale, missed adding Christmas at checkout and paid the full price.

I just tried to purchase a selection of their addons just after 11pm GMT, but the discount code fails, although it's still just under an hour to go.

Looking at Francois's blog post, I note it doesn't mention what time zone the 7th of January cut off is!

I'll contact Francois as I need to transfer an account from the old website to the new one.

Cheers

Paul

PC Aviator Australia has got 60% off Virtavia addons, including the excellent A4 Skyhawk, the Seaking, Beech Turbo Mentor as well as their older stuff

http://www.pcaviator.com.au/store/home.php

PCAviator has had the Virtavia add-ons on sale at 50% for as long as I can remember, and at that price I have gotten quite a few of them. I will have to reexamine the list to see if there is anything essential missing from my collection.

Btw, so far all of there FSX models I have tried work well in P3D4, and I agree there A4 Skyhawk is excellent.

Btw, so far all of there FSX models I have tried work well in P3D4, and I agree there A4 Skyhawk is excellent.

I think this is true for FSX only model ? I was tempted by the AS365N Dauphin which is "FSX/FS2004" so probably just port-over (9) and should not work in P3D3.

Am I right ?

Thanks for your advice.

Gérard

I have not tried the AS365N Dauphin so I can't say for sure. Many of the FSX/2004 listed models will say:

• full FSX model available with all FSX features (bump mapping, self-shadowing, bloom etc)"

And those that I have gotten do work in V4, but the Dauphin does not say that so I would have to predict no.

Back