• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales for P3D

Mpf - no 707 unfortunately, or did I miss something? Assume the 707 was not built for P3Dv4/5, innit?

Mpf - no 707 unfortunately, or did I miss something? Assume the 707 was not built for P3Dv4/5, innit?

part of it (VC ) I moved for personal use to P3DV4.5. Outer I use Legendary_707 as the CS707 still refuses to be ported over- NO rudder aileron ...

Actualy only thing they needed to do is to create 64 bit System gauges

Too bad2022-12-25_17-29-33-885.jpg

Roland

You are aware that a different Tornado subtype by SWS is free at Simmarket?

I posted about the JF model here given that it was on sale, and this was the "Sales for P3D" thread.

Regarding the SSW Tornado, indeed, I posted my questions regarding the issues I'm having in that thread, but haven't gotten any response.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...EN-PUBLISHED?p=1326184&viewfull=1#post1326184

If you have any insights into what I may be dealing with, I'm all ears to hearing about it over there.

thanks,

dl

Back