• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Sales for P3D

I assume existing products will still be supported until the 7th of February?

Judging by Baz's comments in the thread I started about MILVIZ stopping development for P3D, I wondered how long it would be before AH made the same announcement.

Anyway, good luck AH developing product for MSFS.

Cheers

Paul

Those are so extraordinary gifts from the designing studios last months (IFE, SSW, now AH...). Thank you so much for these still up to date models.

But one question:

Seems to need new glasses, but all AH products I can find at ORBX are not for free. Can someone help please?

Those are so extraordinary gifts from the designing studios last months (IFE, SSW, now AH...). Thank you so much for these still up to date models.

But one question:

Seems to need new glasses, but all AH products I can find at ORBX are not for free. Can someone help please?

from 7.02, not from 3.02 :very_drunk:, eyes or too much German Dunkel (I prefer the second!). :encouragement:

Why Gerard? Because no more support?

No, because no more new P3d products...
I was anxiously waiting for the Caravelle. I will never get her, nor other "iconic" aircraft.

And I don't intent to switch to MSFS. Not only because it is not at the right level of "realism" so far, but also because of the policy of Microsoft : DRM, internet link depency...

Big brother is watching you ;)

Gérard

I can only agree GAAB. I am also quite disappointed that the Caravelle was not finished - waited patiently for a long time - so much promise and now alas not to be.
As for MS and MSFS - self evident!

These days, I'm afraid, expecting a major product like MSFS to exist without the internet is a little like trying to find leaded petrol. Times have changed my friends, we now live in the age of social media, "tap" card processing, texting and on-line shopping. Why expect a company like Microsoft to produce "box product"?

A lot of us don't like what is happening to our world but we have to adapt - that has always been (to quote the Mandalorian) "the way".:engel016:

Looks like now they are free, so before 7.02: :applause:

Wn1CO6wh.jpg

They show on ORBX Central but I cant install them yet, I get "Error you don't own this product"
So not available yet but we can see what's coming.

Is there a way to get the V4 models (HE111 and Bulldog especially) to install in V5?
I can add them to my account but Orbx Central doesn't list them for install.
I could reinstall P3Dv4 but thats a lot of faff...

Hm - my only idea is to choose the way to install into a library outside your P3D, then using an xml code to point your v5 to the aircraft. That's what I did getting all my FSX aircraft into P3Dv4 without reinstalling any of them...just a thought...

Hm - my only idea is to choose the way to install into a library outside your P3D, then using an xml code to point your v5 to the aircraft. That's what I did getting all my FSX aircraft into P3Dv4 without reinstalling any of them...just a thought...
Sadly can't try that as Orbx Central won't even list the aircraft it thinks are for P3Dv4 only when I only have P3Dv5 on the PC :(
But thanks for trying :)

Thank you, Keith. Just for my clarification: When you get a download option inside ORBX CENTRAL, you normally can choose "install directly into P3D / Simulator" and "install into a library". So if you choose for example the Heinkel for v4 and the option into a library - would this work?

Ah okay, I have to correct myself!

I just tried to download the Dakota v5 and ORBX shows me an error - P3Dv5 is not installed on my rig because I only own P3Dv4.
Okay, I will try to download the Heinkel into a library to maybe get out how it will be installed. Then I will have a look where I can locate the aircraft. Probably, I can manage the package for you...

Manfred, I too tried to load HE111 from ORBX central, but get error code as I only have p3dv5. Would love to have this in the hanger. Rob

Back