• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

Sevastapol Crimea

LRLilxm.jpg

You wont find this in P3D completely missing as are a lot of airports in that part of the world. Older non V5 scenery came up well with no glitches. The blue objects around the perimeter are SU29's (nice modelled bunch of aircraft on the airport as well) Add in their Crimea Mesh - place comes alive so to speak! Anyway nice day for a fly! Dave Garwood's lovely Auster comes up nicely in P3DV5 as well. Looks good fly's well!

Last edited:
I noticed quite a few screenshot exhibit the dreaded lime green tree phenomenon. ORBX's trick to get rid of that - Turn OFF Dynamic 3D Vegetation Autogen in the World menu. Apparently all it does it give you the odd moving tree on the ground thats all and of course the lime green trees.

A little fun chasing yachts on Thursday Afternoon

Thanks to Henrik Neilsen - lovely boats turn up everywhere even off the coast of Sydney NSW.

gItDZQU.jpg

ml8sFmn.jpg

I noticed quite a few screenshot exhibit the dreaded lime green tree phenomenon. ORBX's trick to get rid of that - Turn OFF Dynamic 3D Vegetation Autogen in the World menu. Apparently all it does it give you the odd moving tree on the ground thats all and of course the lime green trees.

And in my case I cut back on the colour saturation to 80% which does wonders.
:encouragement:

Chevalier Bayard

Famous French knight of the middle age, it is also the badge of a fighter squadron. Here, an MS 225 bearing this badge from the early 1930s :

bayard1.jpg

bayard2.jpg

JMC

Well now the controls are calibrated - time for some fun. Get rid of the cobwebs!

sDf83S2.jpg

See if I can still manage straight and level

sXu98TZ.jpg

RealAirs MKIX beautiful bird!

Back