• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

f8543bf3ab5c67ff06b9b78cbe01ca02.jpg

Rex Sky Force

I have issues with SkyForce - weather synchronisation don't work - sky become empty just at time of first injection but Weather briefing is working. :(

And with P3DWX as weather engine (REX weather engine off), I get the well known
SIMCONNECT connection established
WX DATA initial download failed
Connection closed

zINBJWG.jpg

GAAB I get this error only when the sim time is out of synch with system time. For some reason P3DWX will not load if you use historical or a set time but as soon as you set system time in P3D it then works - well for me - interesting bug! I am now trialling AS as this seems to have overcome this problem.

Nice shot of the Alize!

well for me ... interesting bug!

Thanks for the tip - but don't work for me :(

I think I have an issue somewhere in V5.2 HF1.
Fresh full install of P3D did not change anything.
Will try a go back to 5.1 to diagnose...

Gérard

A few to be going on with while I'm off line.
Still getting plenty of hours up in the perennial RealAir Citabria.
Aerobatting over Lake Tahoe strip.

xBPgv3.jpg

Ants Tiger is just a classic and my go to daily flyer.
Summer evening over Old Warden.

ePsS3M.jpg

UU1kgm.jpg

Good screens but ...

The best would be to give details about the snapshot: model, location, simulator (4.5,5.1,5.2), etc.

JMC

The C124 is Jens Kristensen's Douglas C124C originally for FSX Panel modifications by Bendy Flyer and various models incorporated to have loading cargo ( tanks and bombs) various paints collected from around the net over time. The sim is P3DV5.2 with HF1 True Sky EA and AS operative. The location north of KRND on climb! A check flight to see if it would work in P3D, which it does, still a few little bugs but pretty good! This revised version has not released publicly but could be if there was interest!

Back