• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

I think we'll have to agree to differ on this point. I can't see the need to dampen the artistry of the screenshots.

Dave

Beyond the often very personal artistic side, this information could possibly facilitate the task of procuring the model or the scene presented. It seemed obvious to me but I must admit that no!
JMC

Exactly which pictures do you mean?
Just because, we’re a good couple in the community who don’t comment on the pictures
Many times a picture says more than a few words
Anyone who is curious will ask
:very_drunk:

Zsolt

Sim:p3Dv4
Model: KO Dassault Mirage F.1

9fc5fb30774a2d71067297ffcf265528.jpg

Beautiful morning Lake Bracciano heading to Naples. JBK Short Solent 3 (Aquila Airways), Henriks AI Ships, P3DWX and LM default True Sky + Shaders.

e7q6NLV.jpg

OpK7kWk.jpg

Just because one can in the sim - Past the ruins at Pompeii and then on for a landing in the nearby bay. Mt Vesuvias on the horizon!

lJre5N6.jpg

DG79KYo.jpg

Just when you thought this sky business appeared sorted - weird stuff happens. Dawn off the coast (ORBX AU) lots of nice traffic but not sure what to make of the horizon to the west!

Hvcvio8.jpg

Aerosoft PBY. Sir P G Taylor's ' Frigate Bird" On the way to Grafton - then I am going to try the run to Chile via all points in the Pacific. !0 day of sim time (7-8 hours flying time per day) long way across the pacific at 110 kts. Can I get away with it - probably not!

Mike, my Dad flew Cats in the Pacific, all over.
Reading his log book I was impressed by the 24+ hour missions he flew to drop mines off the coast off French Indo China (aka Vietnam).
IIRC they flew from Darwin to the Philippines, refueled and then on to the target area, returning via the Philippines and back to Darwin.
More like a 48 hour op in stages.
:loyal:

Wombat666 - you have to admire those guys fortitude - guess when there is no other way there is no other way. At least they could do bacon and eggs and a cuppa up in the kitchen (If they had eggs!). The Cats leaked too through the windows up front all over the pilots! Closest I ever came was a ride in one in PNG as young tike - still the most thrilling experience I can remember, of a take off in the Cat (Qantas's) water rushing past the blisters where I was allowed to sit up back! Made it to Grafton. Just need to get she who must be obeyed from continously interrupting with some domestic need. I guess I will tell her I am doing a trial run for life after divorce LOL.

Mountain airport of Colombia (South America) with the venerable Manfred Jahn C-47
Scenery by \SierraSim

9sVsu67.jpg

WqujLSp.jpg

Gérard

Back