• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

I tried the FS Developer.com. but cannot find the download place.
G.

BTW... I am originally from Uruguay... so I especially enjoy your paint job... excellent!

This was the only "enjoy" link I found...couldn't find a download in there!

Screenshot 2021-08-10 7.22.48 AM (1).png

2021-8-13-16-6-29-872.jpg

In development, if there's enough interest. The Westland Whirlwind.

Dave

If it works in v4.5 as well, yes there is!!

Priller

It's fully functional in P3Dv4.5, but not (yet) TacPacked.
You'll understand that this is all very early in the development process, and the parent company is no longer as interested in P3D as once it was.

Dave

Change of scene - down in Patagonia.
czvjOGR.jpg

ALJMRP9.jpg

ORBX Sth America. AS weather, P3D standard EA and Vol Clouds. Aerosoft Twin Otter. A new experience snow showers and gales force winds!

I really can't get decent night shots: need more time so this 'Evening Departure from Keflavik' is very much a WIP.

A320-214 CFM 'Erik Bye' LN-AES Norwegian Air Shuttle departing Keflavik.

9A5EF6.jpg

Coincidentally going the other way earlier that evening
Coolsky/Flight1 DC9-30 Somwhere over that aways in Norway ORBX Norway.
lCSZteQ.jpg

Ruth B727 Tampa YSSY. Out of retirement for the Swedes.

w01yixO.jpg

tWwJ9wp.jpg

A bit of fun - Am I an ABBA fan - ah not much! All the animations doors-stairs etc work fine. With the VC mods etc and FSL Spotlights a very decent old bird for V5.2 Hard to get your head around it was over 50 years ago!

Warbirdsim P51, a shame the promised P39 and B25 never materialised as the Mustangs are so good and work so well in P3D.
:indecisiveness:

rG5pa1.jpg

Back