• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

"Looks like Melbourne to me LOL - Lockdown drains the brain!"
Bugger! It is Tullamarine, bloody nav system down again!
:banghead:

Warbirdsim P51, a shame the promised P39 and B25 never materialised as the Mustangs are so good and work so well in P3D.
:indecisiveness:

rG5pa1.jpg

One of my all time favorites. John gave us a definite treasure. Thanks for the reminder.

ddmjEwQ.jpg

JBK SHORT S33 "Clifton' in RAAF Colours South of Port Moresby stuck in heavy weather. Uncle TGT paint - these were done for Uncle TGT's CFS conversions but they all port across into the Short in P3D nicely.

Last edited:
Roger Wilco's Chodo 1952 (FSX - here in the Library) comes up beautifully in P3DV5 as does the old Virtavia HU-16. Just enough room to get the Albatross in and out!

pavni1t.jpg

DC3-Airways World Rally Day 2

EkTCG2x.jpg

Jahn C-47 ORBX NA somewheres between Coullee Dam and Grand Forks British Columbia

Yes there was a reason the lowest safe altitude inbound to SKIP is 16000 ft - scud running at 10500 didn't cut it!

PiEdgoY.jpg

Out of Sumburg for Aberdeen ORBX Scotland + AS . The Rick Piper HS748 now converted and available for P3DV4-5. 10/10 on this conversion still the best 748 yet done!

The Rick Piper HS748 now converted and available for P3DV4-5

If you find that panning in the VC causes a lag or stutter, disable the radar gauge:

[Vcockpit03]
//gauge48=P3DRadar!Radar, 205,659,230,117 // this gauge can cause stutters when panning the virtual cockpit

My flying was nice an smooth after this change.

FYI

Thanks for the tip Don - I had already replaced with Bjoerns weather radar which works just fine and fits nicely!

Land of the Incans

JF DC-8 30 series over Lake Tititaca enroute La Plaz (Bolivia) to Lima (Peru) ORBX South America. EA but Rex Clouds and Weather.

MAqAVpn.jpg

Just Because

Just because she is such a damn nice looking aeroplane. JF DC-8 Series 10 - Ship One, on climb out of Longbeach California. ORBX NA PACW. REX SKY.

k5wXQlH.jpg

Back