• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

V5.3

gfRZHlI.jpg

ALsz8YH.jpg

AH Lancaster Northern Spanish Coastal Area Orbx EU. Cloud, sky and the rest - stock P3DV5.3

P3Dv5.3
Summer down under.

kyPNlL.jpg

2loKz2.jpg

Flying out of Tyabb for a late afternoon tour of the Mornington Peninsula on a sunny Sunday.
:encouragement:

pX88JdL.jpg

Got the skies to ourselves these days with everyone in MSFS world! I know they won't be flying no wombat over there!

I needed a laugh, great shot Wombat666, never seen a wombat that animated! Yeah I want the grass textures too for P3D.

Moroccan Magic

Royal Air Maroc's Lockheed L749 on the ramp at Casablanca
nobk7JF.jpg

On the way to Las Palmas
65B0pyF.jpg

Jahn Constellation, Frank Gonzalez Paint all the rest P3DV5.3 Looking really good now!

Even the Goonie gets to Rhumba

XvfpBv9.jpg

Jahn C-47 Not sure about who did the Panagara paint came with a modernised C-47 package that even had a HUD installed!

Been messing with Model Converter X a little bit. Made a long-range Viggen out of Henk Schuitemaker's ex-Alphasim Viggen X (tanks are still weight-visible):
Screenshot 2022-01-07 145111.jpg

and added "JJ"'s RB04Es as another payload option for the AJ37. Also essentially created a new paintkit with accurate splinter camo; if there's interest I'll upload them here. The RB04Es are also on a non-IFR probe model too.
Screenshot 2022-01-07 145615.jpg

(FYI I use Canadian camo for my test paints since I understand the colours, relative sizes and alignments really well)

Restauravia Bloch MB152 flies on P3DV5

Hi,

As you see a native P3DV5 MB152 from Restauravia is ready for update at the level of current requirements !

mb152-4.jpg

mb152-5.jpg

This one is an aircraft of the Groupe I/8 (squadron) .
Group I / 8 was made up of former Naval Aviation squadrons (3C3 - Le lion Bondissant " Leaping Lion"). I know very well that the defeat of Dunkirk in Hollywood filmography is a brilliant British victory due to the participation of the spitfires but I have to clarify that the real story is a little different from this legend. The MB152s of this group also fought with others on Dunkirk from Mardicq airfield (suburb of Dunkirk) then when the field was unusable from the south of England until the end of the siege. So we will say that it is the Dunkirk's MB152 (lol).

JMC

Hi,

As you see a native P3DV5 MB152 from Restauravia is ready for update at the level of current requirements !

View attachment 85959

View attachment 85960

This one is an aircraft of the Groupe I/8 (squadron) .
Group I / 8 was made up of former Naval Aviation squadrons (3C3 - Le lion Bondissant " Leaping Lion"). I know very well that the defeat of Dunkirk in Hollywood filmography is a brilliant British victory due to the participation of the spitfires but I have to clarify that the real story is a little different from this legend. The MB152s of this group also fought with others on Dunkirk from Mardicq airfield (suburb of Dunkirk) then when the field was unusable from the south of England until the end of the siege. So we will say that it is the Dunkirk's MB152 (lol).

JMC

Nice thanks for update info

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice paint there Gray Eagle is that the PBR version?

Back