• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

The phantastic Virtavia F-4F wearing the 40th anniversary scheme, used in 1999. Overshoot and taxiing into the finishing time shelter...

g6fm40.jpg
CYovFa.jpg

Why changing to MSFS if I could have almost EVERYTHING I want in P3D?

Working Tug with "Ground Assist", exchanged by Mercedes Unimog used with the Harriers those days...

"Working Tug with "Ground Assist", exchanged by Mercedes Unimog used with the Harriers those days. " Manfred, is this a Manchy project? Great looking cold war tug. Rob

"Working Tug with "Ground Assist", exchanged by Mercedes Unimog used with the Harriers those days. " Manfred, is this a Manchy project? Great looking cold war tug. Rob

Ground assist is a freeware tool which comes with a default tug. That you can now operate by using the mouse wheel and it works fine (angle, forwards, backwards, speed).

(scroll down to "GroundAssist")
https://library.avsim.net/index.php?CatID=p3d5utils

You can modify or exchange the default tug by any other models (the Unimog in my case...) by fiddeling around a little with the correct connecting points to the aircraft.
The tug you can see here is adjusted especially to the harriers, because the tug pole of the model has to match the nose gear half way correctly.
Currently, it seems to be only possible to work with one tug model, but I do some experiments with the programme to add several tug models for using with several aircraft.

It's the Nordholz Air Base in nothern Germany I pieced together from hundreds of library objects I own.

I was actually asking you whose model base is the Nimod plane. What I mean is that what software company makes that Nimod plane model base.

Regards,

Aharon

Back