• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

Vought F-8N Crusader French Navy, 12 Flotille no.35, mid 90s, landing ETMN Nordholz AB nothern Germany. "Photographed" from an old slide collection...

Fokker Mach Trainer

Some shots I took a while ago, in the Netherlands of course. Taking off from Soesterberg I think. Scenery is ORBX Netherland TE, sim is P3D5

jkynKjC.jpg

4I1cRsD.jpg
What a scene

Grass is from the ORBX library until such time as I have only grass vegetation and the trees come with the scenery :wavey:.

Getting back into civsims... so naturally I have to fly a military aircraft first...
7bNqcQO.png
UzPRhLe.png
Bouncing radar at 200ft over the Tonkin
IPOMao7.jpg
SMytgL3.jpg

Which model Lockheed is that? Looks nice.
It's Virtavias EC-121 Warning Star, they released it as freeware a bit ago. Quite good, Though I do have some issues with it, autopilot wobbles a bit and it refuses to go above 10,000ft for some reason!

Thanks. I actually have it but forgot about it. Will give it a go though it will be hard to beat how satisfying Manfred Jahn's Connies are to fly.

Back