• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

P3D_V5 Screenshots P3D V 5

53184408789_da4efb4c22_k.jpg

Wow, this paintjob was made 10 years ago and I never saw it before. Thanks for posting this shot.

I heard about high flying propeller aircraft during war but did you really reach 42'000 feet with the sim engine?

Dan

PA42-III OE-FIC redair, my favorite touring twin.

Nice to see I’m not the only one that appreciates the Cheyenne III. Also the Cheyenne II - both very satisfying to fly and underrated IMHO.

My PPL instructor used to fly A-7s in the HAF. I was his first student after he retired and took up club CFI as a hobby. He always told me what a tech jump it was for him to switch from the F-5A to the A-7H. A working HUD and computers for navigation and weapons release back in the 70s. The A-7s are no longer in service in the HAF but what a plane! Thanks for the shots Manfred!

My PPL instructor used to fly A-7s in the HAF. I was his first student after he retired and took up club CFI as a hobby. He always told me what a tech jump it was for him to switch from the F-5A to the A-7H. A working HUD and computers for navigation and weapons release back in the 70s. The A-7s are no longer in service in the HAF but what a plane! Thanks for the shots Manfred!

Isn't it wonderful being able to bring back all those memories within the flightsimulator? :very_drunk:

I'm still flying P3Dv5 as most of my preferred aircraft and ORBX work nicely together.

Still messing with the weather!
The JF Avro Lancaster running them up.

RHNvxN.jpg

Carenado's ATR is always a favorite for some perverse reason.

tnWee4.jpg

Back