• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Screenshots

Over Lincolnshire, winter 1940:

SSWeYp5.jpg

The reinstall of MSFS was a success, and with the help of Guzler, I tried out a change in graphics settings, mixing old and new technology. Reverting back to TAA instead of DLSS, but keeping DLDSR. I'm quite happy with the results! Frames don't budge at all, staying at 40 FPS everywhere, even big citties and the temps of my rig are way better.

Ozzie-Hawk-Corse.jpg

Warhawk-Dillingham.jpg

Cheers,

Priller

In some places a formation similar to this occurs
What is it?

That's a result of being in an area with photogrammetry (3D automated modeling generated from photographs). In that case, the photogrammetry was likely picking up on shrubs/bushes or small trees, and due to the reduced LOD of MSFS photogrammetry, they end up displaying in that manner.

That's a result of being in an area with photogrammetry (3D automated modeling generated from photographs). In that case, the photogrammetry was likely picking up on shrubs/bushes or small trees, and due to the reduced LOD of MSFS photogrammetry, they end up displaying in that manner.
Not far from KOSH

Great screenshots above! Y'all are going to make me buy that little thing.

Some of my own, though they are not screenshot worthy, with all of the events this past weekend here in America I was looking for a cold place to travel.
Tracking the GUMLE transition into Northern Sky Studio's PAJN Juneau International Airport.

Screenshot (682)_2.jpg

Screenshot (687)_2.jpg
Screenshot (701)_2.jpg

-Don

Great screenshots above! Y'all are going to make me buy that little thing.

Some of my own, though they are not screenshot worthy, with all of the events this past weekend here in America I was looking for a cold place to travel.
Tracking the GUMLE transition into Northern Sky Studio's PAJN Juneau International Airport.

Hey Don, they are all good, but the cockpit shot is one of the best and most atmospheric POV shots I've seen from this sim. I really like it!

Lennart

Last edited:
Back