Screenshots

Haven't flown he C310R in quite a while. Had a nice flight from Vancouver to Paine Field. With normally aspirated engines, she can be a challenge when loaded up with passengers and luggage - gotta watch that climb rate!

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.09.27 - 15.42.32.89.png
 
A wet evening IFR commuter flight up from London to Prestwick in Scotland on an Airbus A319-100. Aircraft is by Fenix. I must say (again!) that I find it far harder to manage the systems on these Airbus's than on the PMDG Boeings.
Screenshot (1176).jpg
 
A wet evening IFR commuter flight up from London to Prestwick in Scotland on an Airbus A319-100. Aircraft is by Fenix. I must say (again!) that I find it far harder to manage the systems on these Airbus's than on the PMDG Boeings.
I agree , but perhaps it is because i have been doing Boeings a lot longer.
 
Fabio Cabral really is the master of the weathered paint scheme. This is his recently released Lufty 777F.



Screenshot (1219).jpg
 
I was doing a little mod testing on the Honda and decided to spawn in Bermuda. I was treated to this!
 

Attachments

  • Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.01 - 17.17.19.25.png
    Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.01 - 17.17.19.25.png
    11.4 MB · Views: 6
Back
Top