Screenshots

Haven't flown he C310R in quite a while. Had a nice flight from Vancouver to Paine Field. With normally aspirated engines, she can be a challenge when loaded up with passengers and luggage - gotta watch that climb rate!

Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.09.27 - 15.42.32.89.png
 
A wet evening IFR commuter flight up from London to Prestwick in Scotland on an Airbus A319-100. Aircraft is by Fenix. I must say (again!) that I find it far harder to manage the systems on these Airbus's than on the PMDG Boeings.
Screenshot (1176).jpg
 
A wet evening IFR commuter flight up from London to Prestwick in Scotland on an Airbus A319-100. Aircraft is by Fenix. I must say (again!) that I find it far harder to manage the systems on these Airbus's than on the PMDG Boeings.
I agree , but perhaps it is because i have been doing Boeings a lot longer.
 
Fabio Cabral really is the master of the weathered paint scheme. This is his recently released Lufty 777F.



Screenshot (1219).jpg
 
Now that I finally have this thing the way I really like it...

My buddy over at the Sunset Bar on Maho Beach hired me to pick up some execs from one of the Jamaican distilleries.

Screaming out of Norman Manley
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.03 - 15.00.42.55.png

Over the Dominican Republic at FL400
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.03 - 15.47.30.75.png

First time I've ever flown over someone else's contrail in the sim
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.03 - 16.00.41.31.png

Nice and calm up here
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.03 - 16.14.46.24.png

Over Puerto Rico on the way down
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.03 - 16.36.31.91.png

Touching down
Landing.png

OK - get out. I need to hit the bathroom!
Microsoft Flight Simulator Screenshot 2026.10.03 - 17.15.53.68.png
 
Back
Top