Screenshots!

Ugh...I wish I could get the lighting that good. Korea is incredible. The best I can get CFS3 will not compare, but for a game that's now pushing the quarter century mark, it's really impressive how much can be done with it.
 
Effing hell MM!!

What a beautiful pic....autumn over Korea...just superb. :encouragement:

(I'm keeping that as a background slideshow pic. ;))

And G, those Spit pics, so good, so evocative of a dawn patrol over the WCoD. I love the pics you do from the inside the cockpit with hood reflection etc, again so realistic. (And I'm using that one as well..ha ha!)

Thank you gents.

Cheers

Shessi
 
:jawdrop:
What did you do to get those extremely densely wooded hills? A Cray supercomputer? Is it a heavily modded version of DPC Korea? Probably too many things to share with us? It looks so fantastic!! I agree with Shessi; I might save this as background piccie (which I would normally never do!)
 
I'd like to see those trees from down low. In the original IL2 series the tree canopy was just flat textures that looked great from above but iffy if you flew close. Would love to be proved wrong but I can't afford it at the moment.
 
Back
Top