• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Soloy Mark 1 v4 and Mark 2 released

Can’t tell you how much I am enjoying this model. For me the best release of 2018 so far. Thank you for your dedication.
Bob

Enjoying this package a lot, thank you for your gift and
thank you for persevering.
It is a very nice plane and I will have it flying for a long time.

Wow, the Mark II is amazing in Air Hauler as well. Once I understood that starter switch had to be turned back off for the throttles to work I was off and flying.

It's like we have famous people on the forum here, I wish I could get some autographs from people like Thomas and Manfred and Piglet (also using the Porter in AH). Thanks you so much for these beauties.

I never thought I’d want to fly another virtual Cessna but these packages are incredibly well-done. Whoever thinks freeware is inferior to payware after this?

Timmy, yes and no - they are very similar, but there are some modifications on it. I just working on Sentinal version of Mark 2. Its the Law Enforcement development with a bigger wingspan, bigger rudder and other improvements, need some days to verify possible texture changes. Perhaps wait some days, paintkit will come.

Thomas

Brilliant model Thomas, THANKS!!

With some minor tweaking the Mk I textures work well.

Mark2b.jpg

Beautiful! A new favorite! Two quick questions...

1) Is it possible to map the beta switch to a yoke button? If so, what command would I look for?

2) There appear to be places for digits on the engine instruments, but I'm not seeing any. Is that something I'm not seeing on my rig or is it not included? I'm totally fine with analog gauges...just curious!

Thanks to all involved to a fine flying and well designed model! Any chance of seeing the 207 version someday (I know, I know...beggars :biggrin-new:)?

Beautiful! A new favorite! Two quick questions...

1) Is it possible to map the beta switch to a yoke button? If so, what command would I look for?

2) There appear to be places for digits on the engine instruments, but I'm not seeing any. Is that something I'm not seeing on my rig or is it not included? I'm totally fine with analog gauges...just curious!

Thanks to all involved to a fine flying and well designed model! Any chance of seeing the 207 version someday (I know, I know...beggars :biggrin-new:)?

I don´t have any knowledge about special hardware configuration. But the beta switch on Mark1/2 follows (L:GroundIdle, bool) value, the fuel/Flight on Mark 2 (A:GENERAL ENG FUEL VALVE:1, bool).

And no, a C207 Turbine Pac is not on my list. Sorry, that would be another year of development - it is a total different aircraft.

Thomas

Thomas,

Thanks for the guidance. I'll see if I can make it work.

I totally understand about the 207, and am perfectly pleased with the 206. She's one of the best flying turboprops I have...if not the best. :applause: Thanks!

Thomas,

Been flying the Mark 2 a lot recently, as I finally got back in flight simming mood. One question however: having issues with instrument lighting. I can't get it to work. The appropriate switch appears to have no effect.

Any suggestion?

With thanks,

CC, sorry, there is no instrument lighting at daytime - only in night time. But the new WIP MK2 Sentinel has full instrument backlighting also at daytime. Its a real VFR/IFR one.

Thomas

Great Plane but one glitch

I can't bring up the Configuration panel. Shift+1 does nothing for me.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Tom

This is weird - what´s about the other 2D-windows? Do they open? Are you sure, you hit key shift together with key 1? Did you change any of these key allocationsin FS?

Thomas

Thomas,

You nailed it. The Shift+1 was blanked out in FSX and all the others had numbers assigned.

Thanks so much. It is sure nice to have some whiz kids around.

Tom

Back