• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Soloy Mark 1 v4 and Mark 2 released

AC Config Panel Fix

In my post #74 in this thread, I posted an issue with the screen going to 1/2 size when the AC Config Panel (Shift+1) was called up in FSX.

With many thanks to @alain0568 here in the forums for the fix outlined below :

For the pop up panels to show full screen, go to the main aircraft panel.cfg, and modify the last line like this:

[Default View]
X = 0
Y = 0
Size_x = 8191
SIZE_Y = 6143

Now all screens with pop-up windows are full size.

sSsKF0A.jpg

Tbzff23.jpg

gnu8ySN.jpg

hrLFKm6.jpg

What a magnificent aircraft this is ! Thank-you, Thomas.

This is really a remarkable package, that I have just become acquainted with. My thanks go to the developer and those who have helped with it, and the other great contributors as well. Thanks also to the general SOH community, which I am glad to help support again this year.

thank you Soloy friends! Very nice to read.

MZee, great. I will have a closer look on it. Never thought that this caught these issue. Thank you for sharing it. Perhaps also helpful for people with similar problems.

After a long time I just work on the Soloys again to make them ready for future. I just portover Mark 2 to a native P3Dv4.5 with PBR materials. Is working fine. But fighting with new updated F1 G600/GTN and GNS avionics. G600/500 with GTN is working like a charme - but with F1 GNS the G600/500 not.

Thomas

I noticed something else in one of the screenshots above and in my installation:

The attitude display "wings" indicator is not aligned with the horizon when the plane is flying straight and level. In most sim models that can be adjusted, but this one seems fixed despite the appearance of the hand symbol when hovered-over with the mouse.

This is really an exceptional package of highly modified Cessnas if you haven't tried it.

I think you mean attitude pitch of both attitude indicators. They are both fully adjustable without limitations, if mousewheel situation is in the range. If pitch indicator is down the horizont move mousewheel forward (can be some mousewheel work), if pitch above, go with mousewheel behind until pitch come into mid range. Than you should save situation again.

Thomas

Yes, this is a great airplane.

Has the P3dv5 version been released? I did search but only found a post that it was being worked on. But that post was pretty old.

Or does the current version work in P3dv5?

Yes, this is a great airplane.

Has the P3dv5 version been released? I did search but only found a post that it was being worked on. But that post was pretty old.

Or does the current version work in P3dv5?
It works quite well in P3d v5 too :)

Took this one out for a brief flight in the Gold Coast region of Australia today.

Still loving the utilitarian design including the pop-up config panel.

Great work, Thomas and Co. !

Back