• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Soloy Mark 1 v4 and Mark 2 released

Leave the original dsd_fsx_xml_sound_tr.gau in the panel-folder with the original T206H_sound.ini. They are working. This sound system controls only cockpit sounds and is active, if panel is loading with interior model (VC), see panel.cfg entry.

If you have a different version with the same file name in modules, this could make troubles. Take care with updating dsd gauges - there are 64-bit versions out, but if you use fsx, only 32-bit are working, perhaps, this is your trouble.

Thomas

I can't find any mention of a paint kit for V2. Was one ever released? I thought the one for V1 would work but not quite. I guess I could do some cutting&pasting to get one put together, but it would be nice to have one done correctly.

I can't find any mention of a paint kit for V2. Was one ever released? I thought the one for V1 would work but not quite. I guess I could do some cutting&pasting to get one put together, but it would be nice to have one done correctly.
Anyone at all really. . .someone knows!

Fantastic work all around. It is also one of the best VR headset aircraft around in my opinion. Easy readable gauges and no problems working the cockpit.:applause:

Rotorhub

A few shots of a personal livery to use as I travel around the Bahamas:

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

Nice to see this threat sticky again! Unfortunately, I was on a business trip and couldn't answer. Sorry, I didn't release a repaint kit for the latest versions of Mark 1 and Mark 2 because nobody asked for it. For Mark 1 you can use the older one I uploaded one year ago here on SOH. Mark 2 is a bit different, you can see it on new repaint of Falcon409.

Perhaps its time to release one for Mark 2 now. I did one, but now I have to verify first, if it covers the last version. Tomorrow I will upload it.

Thomas

Nice to see this thread sticky again! Unfortunately, I was on a business trip and couldn't answer. Sorry, I didn't release a repaint kit for the latest versions of Mark 1 and Mark 2 because nobody asked for it. For Mark 1 you can use the older one I uploaded one year ago here on SOH. Mark 2 is a bit different, you can see it on new repaint of Falcon409.

Perhaps its time to release one for Mark 2 now. I did one, but now I have to verify first, if it covers the last version. Tomorrow I will upload it.

Thomas
Good new Thomas, I have several repaints in the que but with this announcement I'll hold off to get the correct kit for the Mk2

I uploaded the Mark 2 paint kit some hours ago here in library. Inside are 2048 DXT5 DDS with alpha, 4096 Corel Photopaint cpt and 4096 Adobe Photoshop psd for the exterior models.

Thomas

The paint kit is available now in library. Have fun painting. :wavey:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=176&linkid=25512 the p3d one is the same

35827388yf.jpg

Thomas

Aircraft Config Panel Shows with 1/2 Screen in FSX

Hi Guys,

I have just downloaded this beauty in the Mark 2 version, and noticed whenever I call up the Aircraft Configurator, my screen is reduced to 1/2 the original size. The configurator works fine, and I get back to full screen once I exit from the popup Configurator panel. Any ideas how I can avoid this from happening and have the configurator panel show with a full screen - that is , without having to physically drag down the lower bottom edge with my mouse cursor ? Must be something in the panel config for the aircraft - perhaps a window needs to be resized, or ? Any help would be appreciated very much. Pics of what I see in FSX are below here. Thank-you.

FSX without AC Config Panel displayed :

ZV2ppVz.jpg

FSX with AC Config Panel displayed :

da6RBHx.png

yes, can be a panel.cfg issue. Did not noticed that, yet. In VC display should be normal.

Thomas

yes, can be a panel.cfg issue. Did not noticed that, yet. In VC display should be normal.

Thomas

Yes, ..... probably an easy fix too. Seems to be linked to the Aircraft configuration pop-up panel only. All other panels are OK and show with full screen.

Very nice pics MZee.

Can you say what display resolution you use in fsx. I see you fly with full screen window modus, is it right?

Thomas

Very nice pics MZee.

Can you say what display resolution you use in fsx. I see you fly with full screen window modus, is it right?

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Yes, I use full screen mode and 1920 x 1080 resolution. Most settings for scenery are at or near max. Letting my AMD 7970HD GPU do all the heavy lifting. I'm glad you liked these pics.

(BTW, ... I am very happy to have the Soloy part of my virtual hangar as it fills in the utility gap for flying between smaller, remote airfields (American Samoa) and water facilities (BC West Coast) perfectly. Can't wait to see all the repaints our talented artists come up with ! )

Back