• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

TA-4J Skyhawk Released

Love it!

That'll be my favourite aggressor scheme. And that's after the other two you did, which are also gorgeous.

Thanks for your great work!

dl

Love it!

That'll be my favourite aggressor scheme. And that's after the other two you did, which are also gorgeous.

Thanks for your great work!

dl
Thank you for yours kind words DL.
Unfortunately, I have to delay the download.I just flew to test the texture one last time and I noticed that there were still some corrections to be made.
So, patience!
Richard

Thank you for yours kind words DL.
Unfortunately, I have to delay the download.I just flew to test the texture one last time and I noticed that there were still some corrections to be made.
So, patience!
Richard

Take your time - good projects are worth the wait.

cheers,

dl

Upload is done. SOH, Avsim and FlightSim.
Hope you will like.
Richard

Hello Richard,

I have been fighting with this model and have only just installed your repaint. It really does look sublime. Many kind thanks.

Dino, I've still got terrible shimmering in the VC with this plane. I've played with every combination of AA and other graphic setting, and to no avail. Is there anything you can advise on why I'm having this? I have it with no other addon plane.

thanks,

dl

I also moved the viewpoints for the vc and rear seat up as I felt it buried you too low behind the panel. Unfortunately the gunsight is now too high so I'm going to have to see if I can tweak that too!

Did you solve it (position of gunsight a little down)? I noticed the same in my single seater (and I dont use TacPack - P3Dv5- so its not a problem for me). The view point of pilot view is too low, I changed it (Chaseplane) but now, the gunsight grid is too high, outside the glass.

I also noticed this with radar altimeter:

I left-clicked on the adjuster and it shot round to 5000ft and would not move after. Did move with scroll wheel but is fast (maybe just my mouse)?

it goes to 17k after one move and doesnt want back. :biggrin-new:

Skyhawk question

attachment.php
Dino's Skyhawk series is still one of my favorites. I noticed in one of his earlier posts during development that the Skyhawk as shown has upper surface flaps. I can't seem to determine if they were included in the final product or not and if so how to activate them. Anybody input?

Back