• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

The Fravin C150 L upgraded to FSX & P3D

Lots of options on the checklist! Nice work!

8gBVA.jpg

GqeC3.jpg

KZPmh.jpg

ZEDA.jpg

Genuinely enjoyed the FS2004 version of this little bird; so nicely detailed and an excellent flyer so I win't hesitate in the least to download her.

I remember rumours flying around the boards when the FS9 version came out that there were plans for a "Texas Taildragger" version, an iteration of the 150/152 species that is by far my personal favourite. Hopefully that may come, too.

My very real thanks to the parties involved in this for their hard work and thoughtfulness. It's folks like these who making flight simming great...

N.

A warm thank you to all who participated in making this possible. I loved this in FS9 too... A great plane for hopping around OrbX airfields and the like...

A

Andrew Entwistle

Hi,

It's not necessary to be registred on French-VFR to download an aircraft or an other model; if you do, it will be very nice of you.
Each download is protected with a username/password which are NOT your username member.

All necessary data are detailed in the few lines joined to the download area: you have just to read theses lines. So don't use "Google Translation" on my site, username and perhaps password will be also translated ... so your problems come from there.
To avoid this problem, I have create my homesite with two langages: French and English and I translate systematically all my download pages in English.

Download howto:
1) On the banner page of French-VFR, click on the English flag (at left top of the page) to switch the language site and then go to the Download area and read the instructions: username and password are colored in red.
2) If you have used wrongs username/password and if your explorer have memorized theses settings, try to use another program like Firefox or reset your security parameters (memorized accounts/password).

@ThinkingmanNeil
I am curious and I have made some research on "Texas Taildragger" ... it's a very nice aircraft but this one is a french Cessna maded by Reims Aviation.
Perhaps in the next version, I will make a "Texas Taildragger" ...

Best regards !

What a great gift for all us old timers:jump: this was my favorite bird in the fs9 days. The good news is all the old liveries port over nicely. All I did was to delete the old prop bmp and add the fsx texture.cfg into each old livery.

I also added my shockwave light setup as one can never have too many lights:adoration: Here it is for anyone who likes lots of lights

[lights]
//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landing
light.0 = 4, 1.90, 0.00, 1.45, fx_shockwave_vclight,
light.1 = 1, -16.2, 0.00, 3.47, fx_shockwave_beacon ,
light.2 = 4, 1.20, 0.00, 1.00, fx_shockwave_vclight,
light.3 = 3, 0.58, -16.50, 1.80, fx_shockwave_navred_nl,
light.4 = 3, 0.58, 16.60, 1.80, fx_shockwave_navgre_nl,
light.5 = 2, 0.28, -16.50, 1.80, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl,
light.6 = 2, 0.28, 16.60, 1.80, fx_shockwave_strobe_nl_3,
light.7 = 6, 8.10, 0.00, -1.20, fx_shockwave_landing_light_small,
light.8 = 5, 8.10, 0.00, -1.20, fx_shockwave_landing_light_narrow

now, back to the skies:cowboy:

Great job on conversion!
Just an observation, in Greenhopper's paints the title for FCROW is blank which prevents it and any subsequent paints in aircraft.cfg from showing in aircraft selection menu.

Suggest changing it from:
title=
to:
title=Cessna_150 F-CROW

I have translate all the pages in the Download section (http://frenchvfr.free.fr/download.php?lng=en) so if you choose the right language on the banner page (English of course) you can read without problem all the instructions to proceed !

I am French but I speak and read English of course ;-)

@Oleboy
: I protect my download with a username and a password because some people use hotlink on my site so I prefer that you erase you last reply.

Didier aka "Lagaffe"

Sorry, guys - I read the instructions, translated the site to English, and typed the id and password displayed in red when asked but then still get rejected because of an id/password violation. Any more ideas?

Stan V

Sorry, guys - I read the instructions, translated the site to English, and typed the id and password displayed in red when asked but then still get rejected because of an id/password violation. Any more ideas?

Stan V

Try 'micro' instead of 'mike' for user name. Google translation screws that up.

Will there be a paint kit available for this aircraft. As an Aussie when flying in Australia I like to use the VH-*** registered aircraft. Any country I fly in I like to use their registrations.

Thank you very much lagaffe, this is indeed most appreciated. Looking forward to flying this aircraft asap as it does bring back some very fond memories for me.

Back