• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

The Fravin C150 L upgraded to FSX & P3D

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Frenchvfr site was hacked Thursday, May 22.
For now the site is unreachable and FTP does not work.
However, this site is regularly backed up I think that by June the situation will be restored and the download section will be open.

Thank you for your patience.
Lagaffe.

Sorry to hear that Didier. There's a special place reserved in Hell for hackers where they give unpeeled, whole pineapple enemas - leafy end first. You do superb work, monsieur, so I hope they didn't do to much damage.

Looking forward to the 150TD; I know it'll be great.

N.

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Frenchvfr site was hacked Thursday, May 22.
For now the site is unreachable and FTP does not work.
However, this site is regularly backed up I think that by June the situation will be restored and the download section will be open.

Thank you for your patience.
Lagaffe.

Thank YOU for developing these little wonders. They are a joy to look at and to fly!

Sascha

The website seems to be back up and running.

I was able to get to the site and download this great piece of freeware artwork with no problems.

Check out this really cool paint job at http://www.pilote-virtuel.com/viewtopic.php?pid=668158#p668158

I've been fly the C-150 P3Dv2.2...

af8xK.jpg

Vmu7a.jpg

IJXj0.jpg

Full Moon shot, which cast shadows...

wzD9r.jpg

They do have some nice aircraft, I used a web translator and went to their site, to no avail did I find a download section. Do they require registration first?

I was looking for d/l links but did not find any.

They do have some nice aircraft, I used a web translator and went to their site, to no avail did I find a download section. Do they require registration first?

I was looking for d/l links but did not find any.

Try this...

I believe Msr Lagaffe is still working away on the C-150TD with his usual consummate skill, aplomb, and dedication, but is finding some aspects of it slow going (the float version is a real bonus to the "stock" taildragger and tundra versions). I know we'll all be very pleased with his gift to the community when he's got it just the way he wants it...

N.

On the French Forum site address posted there are lots of paintd for the tundra version... was it released? also a quote from lagaffe stated soon on the floats vers... did we miss the release some how? :applause::applause::applause:

Try this...

I believe Msr Lagaffe is still working away on the C-150TD with his usual consummate skill, aplomb, and dedication, but is finding some aspects of it slow going (the float version is a real bonus to the "stock" taildragger and tundra versions). I know we'll all be very pleased with his gift to the community when he's got it just the way he wants it...

N.

Thanks.:adoration:

Tagazou10 FsX

Nice little plane. I wonder what type engine this A/C used? The sounds are unique; not sure what aircraft engine they came from.

10r8rdc.jpg

Hi,

Yesterday, we begin to write all documentations necessary to use the 'TiBush ... so I think that the 'TiBush release will be for the next days ...

First, I will release th 'TiBush version and after some day, I will propose an upgrade version for the Trainer an Taildragger versions.
The Float plane will be release after that ... before 2014 September.

Thanks you very much for your attention to my project.

Genuinely looking forward to it, Didier, especially the "stock" C-150 taildragger. Been a fan of the Texas Taildragger for many years; just think it's a very smart looking two-seater. The Rancho JEN version in FS9 was a favourite of mine - as was your tricycle gear 150, which I think is beautifully modeled - so I know this one's gonna be a treat.

Thanks in advance for all your hard work,

N.

Hi,

Yesterday, we begin to write all documentations necessary to use the 'TiBush ... so I think that the 'TiBush release will be for the next days ...

First, I will release th 'TiBush version and after some day, I will propose an upgrade version for the Trainer an Taildragger versions.
The Float plane will be release after that ... before 2014 September.

Thanks you very much for your attention to my project.

Fantastic news. Thank you for your hard work, expertise, and generosity. I'm looking forward to getting her up in the air.

Back