• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

The Fravin C150 L upgraded to FSX & P3D

This is one of the 2014 freewares to watch
really doing a wonderful job...
Plus I like the udates and seeing it take shape
Thanks you the lastest... She is l:jump::jump:king fine

Hi,

2014/03/02 - Cessna C-FRFT is fairly advanced.
The front gears was positioned and tundra tires were mounted. The passenger doors will received some windows to improve bush landing.

WJtLs.jpg

rCEZg.jpg

vHIZK.jpg

I am working to achieve it and make a second release of Cessna 150 before the end of the month.

Attachments

• WJtLs.jpg
    WJtLs.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 0
  • rCEZg.jpg
    rCEZg.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 0
That looks absolutely terrific lagaffe! REALLY looking forward to this little machine. The observer doors are a nice touch; highly desired on real life Cessna 150/152's but rare as hen's teeth. First rate work!

N.

I remember that aircraft being up for sale a couple of years ago. With those mid-span wing fences I'm guessing it employs a Horton STOL kit.

Some video of her at St. Hyacinthe...

N.

It is not Grasshopper but Grennhopper repaints, and they are on French-VFR in the downloads section "Aircraft's repaints" (use the English flap on the top left of the banner).

I cannot open the English page, could you be so kind as to post a direct download link to those repaints? Thanks a lot!

Best wishes,
Sascha

Me, too! I've been checking here often to see if this thread got bumped up with a release! Ah, well. Back to waiting.

Hello,

I'm sorry to inform you that the Frenchvfr site was hacked Thursday, May 22.
For now the site is unreachable and FTP does not work.
However, this site is regularly backed up I think that by June the situation will be restored and the download section will be open.

Thank you for your patience.
Lagaffe.

Back