Tim Conrad Mitsubishi F1 and T2 for FS2004

Tim Conrad Mitsubishi F1 and T2 for FS2004 1.0

No permission to download

anels9

Charter Member
anels9 submitted a new resource:

Tim Conrad Mitsubishi F1 and T2 for FS2004 - tim conrad mitsubishi f1 and t2 conversion


Tim Conrads excellent Mitsubishi F1 and T2. Comes with a full working vc, effects and sounds.
Flight dynamics havent been touched from the original.

Credits:
Alex (anels9) for the conversion and custom afterburner sound and effect edits.
Tim "Piglet" Conrad for his original and wonderful creation
Dino Cattaneo - sound
Virtavia and Iris - For original effects base
Rob...

Read more about this resource...
 
I am a little confused (not that unusual) but I have had a Mitsubishi F-1 and T-2 in my FS9 hanger for a long time (2009 ish), they are nice models and fly well. This is the text that came with the F-1:

“ Mitsubishi F-1 Supporting fighter Package. This model includes updates and fixes. The Mitsubishi F1 Supporting fighter, which is similar in configuration to the Jaguar, is the combat version of the T-2 trainer. The model of four variations of Bomb(Mk82), DropsTank, Missile(ASM-1 and ASM-2), and Normal and the model for AI are a set. Gauge control was attained in the photoreal virtual cockpit. It is full automatic, and it ejects and a drag shoot is stored.. It will work in FSX (Sp2 tested) but Lear 45 AOA gauge will be rejected. Model design by Daisuke Yamamoto Peinted by Hiroaki kubota (KBT) Effect xml gauge is made by Toshikazu Shimizu.

Adapted to work OK in FSX by Danny Garnier. Panel made useable with FSX compatible gauges.

Uploaded to Simviation only by Danny Garnier. October 2009

For reliable FSX adapted aircraft search Danny Garnier in Simviation.com. I only upload my updates to simviation.com. Other sites take my updates every time.
Octobre 2008”


I am assuming they are different from the Piglet models you have made available for FS9?
Pics below:
Mitsu T1.jpg
Mitsu T1 2.jpg

It also has a nice 2D panel (I added the throttle and radar):
Mitsu Panel.jpg
 
Mike, yours is by the FS_KBT team from Japan
Indeed. They made a Mitsubishi F-1 and a T-2CCV for FS2004, an experimental, similar to the Sepecat Jaguar ACT; I can't remember whether they ever did a vanilla T-2. The version you have is one tweaked for FSX.

Tim made both a F-1 and a T-2 for FSX, fine models as you would expect. Alex has done a reverse-Garnier, and brought Tim's FSX models into FS2004.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to lay down in a darkened room. :D

Edit - Correction as per Wolfebee
 
Last edited:
Back
Top