• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Updates for Anything FSX

The SSW PA200 Tornado has been updated again:

FSX/FSX:SE - V1.4.0

P3D V2.5 - V2.2.0

P3D V3.2 - V3.1.0

Cheers,

Ssw f-104s

Another SSW aircraft has been updated for P3D V3.2. The F-104S is now available for P3D V3.2 and it includes Tac Pack support. There is also a service pack available for the P3D V2.5 and FSX versions to make them Tac Pack compatible also. There is a discount available for previous version owners to upgrade to the P3D V3.2 aircraft, as usual upon request with proof of purchase.

http://www.vaafse.org/simskunkworks/store/

Cheers,

ORBX EU England scenery update!

Hi All,

I've just seen that the ORBX FTX EU England Service Pack 5 is in the process of being beta tested, soon to be released!

FTX EU England SP005 is coming

Looks very good indeed, some important landmarks have been included, a much needed improvement; well done to the developers!

Ttfn,
ChipShop:encouragement:

I just tried the link and:
[FONT=&quot]Sorry, there is a problem[/FONT][FONT=&quot]We could not locate the item you are trying to view.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Error code: 2F173/1[/FONT]

The Milviz F-4s have all had an update. You'll be informed of the download link via email, as usual.

Nvidia drivers 368.39 are available.

TacPack 1.4.2.9 is available. It's basically for P3D 3.3.

Dave

Just Flight Aeroplane Heaven B-17 Flying Fortress SP3

"Just Flight Aeroplane Heaven B-17 Flying Fortress SP3 software is now available.

This small update corrects a texture error on the wing top surfaces and a missing light map for the AHI horizon bar night lighting in the VC".

Available as usual via your JF Account.

"Just Flight Aeroplane Heaven B-17 Flying Fortress SP3 software is now available.

This small update corrects a texture error on the wing top surfaces and a missing light map for the AHI horizon bar night lighting in the VC".

Available as usual via your JF Account.

I purchased mine through PCAviator. What is the current version? Is the update separate from a full install version (currently version 1.4).

Back