• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Updates for Anything FSX

Thanks, Dave

I was about ready to do a full uninstall and reinstall until I noticed that my version was the same as the PCAviator download. Best I wait until they have version 1.5.

Some days I feel I spend as much time updating my addons as I do actually flying. Go figure. :biggrin-new:

Just Flight Canberra SP3.2 released. Download from your accounts page (full download, no patch).

edit: Looks like there is a patch (61mb) for the boxed or third party download versions, otherwise it's a full download.

Last edited:
No problem, I already got an automatic update when I launched it. I like the new features like the File Priority Analyzer and the object footprints.

Strange, ADE automatic update is saying that i have the latest version with 1.67.5684.29938 even if i check for new updates.
I think the only way is to download a complete new installer. Thanks for the HU.

Strange, ADE automatic update is saying that i have the latest version with 1.67.5684.29938 even if i check for new updates.
I think the only way is to download a complete new installer. Thanks for the HU.

1.70 is a new, separate install, use the instructions that come with 1.70. I uninstalled 1.67 after I had imported my settings etc. into 1.70.

IFly 737 Service Pack 3.2.2 revised

Service Pack 3.2.2 for IFly737 was revised on 10 August.

Changes from SP 3.2.2

[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] 1. For FS9, FSX/FSX-SE, P3Dv2/v3, FSX Pro ([/FONT]CBE)[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] and P3Dv3 Pro ([/FONT]CBE)[FONT=Calibri, sans-serif] – SP3.2.2 fix for the FD + ELEV issue reported in this post:
[/FONT]http://ifly.flight1.net/forums/foru...=investigatingelevator-issue-related-to-sp322
2. For FS9, FSX/FSX-SE, P3Dv2/v3, FSX Pro (CBE) and P3Dv3 Pro (CBE). – Compatibility for the Windows 10 Anniversary update
3. P3Dv3 – Compatibility for FS2Crew
4. FSX Steam Edition – WXR Compatibility for ASN-Steam Edition

Since I didn't see it here, It appears that there are new patches available for ORBX NA Landclass and Vector. Link not available through FTX Central.

-Damien

JF Hawk SP1 update released

In case you missed Martyn's post in the Hawk thread, Just Flight has released an SP1 update for their T1/A Hawk trainer.
You need to uninstall the old version (use the Uninstall Program function in your computer), and download and install
the new version.

The new version fixes a number of things and adds a number of new options, including the choice of (realistic) differential
steering or (unrealistic but for me much more convenient) front wheel steering, and a choice of two new FDE's, "Standard" or
"Extra stable".

http://www.justflight.com/support/hawk-t1a-advanced-trainer/53eafec

Thanks - Rob

VRS TacPack v1.4.3.2 is available.

[NEW] Support for P3D v3.4 hotfix 1
[NEW] Added the following AAMs:
  • IRIS-T
  • ASRAAM
  • Meteor
[FIXED] Issue causing crash when launching MP session with object labels inhibited
[FIXED] Issue handing absolute paths in simobjects.cfg

Dave

Back