• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Updates for Anything FSX

V1.3 for the Bear Studios Su-30MKK released:

• New models, animations, textures and effects, make aircraft have full compatibility both on FSX and P3D V2.2

• New gauges system optimize performance on low-end hardware.

• Add English Tag cockpit, Russian/English voice alert system.

• Import new logic system for Flanker series product, this logic system optimize for performance, adjust FCS behaviors.(same as J-11 and naval flankers, the core logic system can change aircraft flight control system working values).

• Modify flight model, reduce max military thrust setting, change flight control system auto trim scale, improve low speed stability during take off an landing approach.

• Change night texture and gauge back light in VC. Add English tag cockpit textures. you can overwrite the stock Russian cockpits.

• Fix the gauge and logic system loading problem in low end hardware platform.

• Add control logic to hide all pylon & weapon shapes, so users can fly clean models by change values in payload station setting.

• Add pilot animations for aircraft models, Remap textures layout for new shape, fixed texture problem on vertical tail shapes.

• Add adjust-able self emissive effects for Hud. the emissive level can be adjusted by brightness knob on UFC.

• This V1.3 Updated version compatible with FSX and P3D V2.2. We also apply typical models for FS2004 under SDK limits.

what outlet is selling this version? Have been thinking about getting it....

thank you!

Majestic Q400 patch v1.011

Hi folks!

We have a new patch for our beloved Q400.

Hello Captains,

We are releasing the patch version 1.011 for the Q400 PILOT edition for FSX and Prepar 3D V2.3

The patch can be obtained from the Support->User Area section on our website. It contains the following fixes:

+ Changed the String variable format (please see the scripting docs)
+ Fixed the Rudder PFCS travel indication
+ P3D: Fixed the loss of speed during re-positioning of the aircraft
+ Fixed the yaw moment upon AP disconnection
+ Fixed the incorrect camera Near View Clipping
+ Made compatible with P3D V2.3

Keep the Blue Side UP!!!

The Majestic Software Team.

http://majesticsoftware.com

rev 1.7 for he Flysimware Bell 47 is now available at the FlightSimStore.
I`ve mailed them on the weekend and got this answer today.
Mike

Odd about the dates, Flysimware says:
Rev 1.7 Released August 06, 2014
Rev 1.8 Released May 19, 2014

Maybe they have them reversed.
I have Rev 1.6.
In any event, my FSPilotShop downloads for the product expired in June.
I have contacted them asking if I really have to pay $5.00 to reactivate the download or do they just not have the updates yet.

Odd about the dates, Flysimware says:
Rev 1.7 Released August 06, 2014
Rev 1.8 Released May 19, 2014

Maybe they have them reversed.
I have Rev 1.6.
In any event, my FSPilotShop downloads for the product expired in June.
I have contacted them asking if I really have to pay $5.00 to reactivate the download or do they just not have the updates yet.

There is a date/version issue with Flysimware and FSPilotShop.
FSPilotShop kindly bumped the download access date, but they show 06/14/2014 as the last product update date.
I downloaded again and was same version as the one I had, Bell47_1.6.zip.
When I looked into my previous download zip there is a text file listing the changes in version 1.7.
So it looks like I'm already up to date.

Too bad more care isn't devoted to versions and dates, I don't feel embarrassed about being confused on this one.

I think FSPilot reset all the dates for everything. All the products that have I purchased from them prior to June 14 are now marked "File Last Updated: Saturday, 14th June, 2014".

Dave

Tacpack updated to version 1.4.1.7

Andy<script type="text/javascript" src="safari-extension://com.ebay.safari.myebaymanager-QYHMMGCMJR/c9c0d61b/background/helpers/prefilterHelper.js"></script>

Back