• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Updates for Anything FSX

BladeSlapSND-v11

Noticed over at Hovercontrol (don't go there often, date is 06/19/2014) that there is an update for helicopter blade slap sounds, says now compatable with P3Dv2 also.

(see downloads/file library/fsx helicopter sound kits)

REX Essential Plus SP3 update

At the Rex web site. But read the install instructions.

It certainly speeds load times up, and does seem to make in flight weather loading a lot smoother.
But I haven't had much time with it yet.

Thanks - Rob

After Installation of SP3.....my ver is: 3.8.2014.1211???

I just installed SP3 and then the Hotfix. My verion build is now: 3.8.2014.1211......????? I have an 8 in the number rather than a 4...???
wazup?

REX 4 - TEXTURE DIRECT - SERVICE PACK 4 / TEXTURE UPDATE 2

HIGHLY recommend that you use the CHECK FOR UPDATES function built into the ABOUT screen inside of REX 4 Texture Direct

http://www.realenvironmentxtreme.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32175-rex-4-texture-direct-service-pack-4-texture-update-2/

JustFlight Canberra PR9 - Service Pack 2

Service pack 2 makes the following changes

-Revised flight dynamics to improve the directional control at circuit speeds
​-New aircraft model to remove the pink surfaces that show when textures are loading
-Revised ground unit placement
-Multiplayer flooding issue fixed
-Steam:FSX compatibility added to download installer

http://www.justflight.com/support/canberra-pr9/63acb4c

DX10SceneryFixer Version 2.7 available

""Release Notes for v2.7

This is identical to 2.6 except that it can now better handle the scenario where FSX Steam Edition (SE) and FSX are installed on the same computer at the same time. With 2.7 the libraries can be switched from one system to another and the correct FSX configuration file is used.

If you have a system with just FSX installed or just Steam Edition installed there is no advantage to 2.7 over 2.6 – they both work equally well.""

Mike

Majestic Q400 version 1.012 patch

Available from the Majestic website support/user area:

http://majesticsoftware.com/mjc8q400/support.html

MJC8Q400 Version 1.012 PILOT edition patch for FSX and Prepar3D V2.x and FSX Steam

Installation:
This patch must be installed over the MJC8Q400 pilot edition version 1.009,1.010 or 1.011

Fixed issues list since Version 1009 PILOT edition

SYSTEMS
+ CScriptingSystem: Removed the script line count limitation
+ doc: updated scripting specification to eliminate the .mjs files
+ CScriptingSystem: allowed arbitrary number of internal vars
+ CScriptingSystem: Redeveloped the scripting to support the named labels instead of line numbers
+ CScriptingSystem: Added AND and OR logical operarions
+ CNavSystem: NavReceivers: optimized math for angle calculation
+ CNavSystem: NavReceivers: now correcting distance to GS for antenna offset from the runway
+ CSoundSystem: Stall volume up 30%

SIM INTEGRATION:
+ Added P3D V2.x compatibility
+ maingauge, aircraft.cfg: freed landing and taxi lights and NAV lights to control FSX lights (for multiplayer compatibility)
+ Fixed the speed loosing in p3d during repositions
+ Added FSX Steam compatibility

FMS:
+ CFMSSystem: AirwayList page: Now allowing up to 250 selection waypoints in the airway

Back