• Warbirds Library V4 (Resources for now) How to

We just posted part one of the how to on uploading new files to the Library. Part 1 covers adding new files. Part 2 will cover making changes to your the uploads you own.

Questions or comments please post them in the regular forums. Which forum is that... Well it is the one you spend the most time in.

Thanks the Staff

Library How to

Aircraft Compatibility thread for P3D V5

Flies quite nice in P3Dv5.3. There's also a good adjunct available here that adds the PAH-1 and 1A antitank models and a KWK version with abseilers seated on outside platforms.

I got it meanwhile and it works perfectly in P3Dv5.3. Thanks for the hint about the antitank models and KWK version. I will look for it.

A little bit more of work. Now blades are right (3-blades each) and also the gear has twin-wheels.
Also different models of the FW-200 C-Series (model that was used by the "Luftwaffe").

FW-200 C-0 (transport plane)

42914317gx.jpg

FW-200 C-3

42914283fo.jpg

FW-200 C-8 with HS-293

42914284wk.jpg

FW-200 C-3 flying around in Norway (Throndheim-Fjord) .... Tirpitz on her way entering the fjord.

42914285ph.jpg

Later on this evening i will write an email to Mr. Hauke Keitel to ask for his permission to give this models to the comunity. Hope he will agree.

greetings
Klaus

I would like to buy the Milwiz Twin Comanche.

Does anybody knows if she works nicely in P3D V5.3 with a trick to get installed ?

Thanks for your feedback.

Gérard

The Comanche works perfect in P3Dv5.3 just point the install to your P3Dv5 and away you go

Thanks for the info ... but since I bought it, because they said on AVSIM that there was an updated installer for V5.
I have a strange issue with the landing lights - do you have that ?

3TYtqwu.jpg

Gérard

Hello Kalus, do You have his permission for this upload? :wavey:

Yes... now i have the permission to do this update. So just last things to do on this models and then the upload will come within this week :wavey:

42987304dn.jpg

42987336qm.jpg

42987347xd.jpg

Just landed on "Fliegerhorst Trondheim". Working AI traffic in background.
42987412ao.jpg

greetings
Klaus

Last edited:
Yes... now i have the permission to do this update. So just last things to do on this models and then the upload will come within this week :wavey:
greetings
Klaus

Hooray! Will this include the C-0 transport? I have some what-if airline schemes that need doing...

Thanks Klaus, can you look also on canopy textures before compilation? Do You use v5?
I installed this civilan version of Condor day before and what I noticed that it looks like no texture (or wrong material) on external canopy, it's too transparent, no any glass effect. TY!
When I did conversion of FSX models it was popular problem for P3Dv5. I solved it in Model Converter X (in materials option).

In your model this issue I think exist still. Check Your turret (its ok for me, shiny and glass effect), but not on the canopy:

D8IdriQl.jpg

In P3Dv5 it will probably look even worse (more transparent). I noticed also no frames if you look trough this external canopy on oposide side.

Last edited:
Klaus,
I am really looking forward to your release, but I have a question please.

The "shine" depicted in that screenshot of the transport variant seems much more muted than it does in all the other screenshots. Will your release versions have the glossy shine or the muted shine, or will the level of shine vary between the different model variants ?

Thanks in advance for all your work on this,
Ro

:encouragement:

Klaus,
I am really looking forward to your release, but I have a question please.

The "shine" depicted in that screenshot of the transport variant seems much more muted than it does in all the other screenshots. Will your release versions have the glossy shine or the muted shine, or will the level of shine vary between the different model variants ?

Thanks in advance for all your work on this,
Ro

:encouragement:

All the models will look like this one. Did a little work to all of them today. The shine was to much on all the models.

greetings
Klaus

FW Condor

Klaus - Reference the Condor - I noticed that Kietel had used a sound package he had developed from the default FSX DC-3 Pratt and Whitney's. I actually found on the net some old footage of the Condor and the engines were a little different sounding to my ear. I went searching and finally found some old sound packages for the German Bramo Engines. I have reworked these with Kietel's sound config architecture so now it has realistic Bramo Engine Sounds (I think the engine was also used in the FW190 which is where they originally came from). Anyhow if you PM me I will get you the package - see what you think.

Back